- Energy1265kJ 302kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 767kJ / 183kcal
- Whole and formed fillets of plaice (Pleuronectes platessa) filled with a prawn (Pandalus borealis) and white wine sauce, coated in crispy breadcrumbs.
- 100% whole fillet topped with creamy sauce, coated in a crispy crumb
INGREDIENTS: Plaice (Fish) (47%), Wheat Flour, Water, Rapeseed Oil, Prawn (Crustacean) (4.5%), White Wine (2.5%), Whole Milk, Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Full Fat Soft Cheese (Milk), Rice Flour, Maize Starch, Onion, Cream (Milk), Butter (Milk), Chive, Salt, Dextrose, Yeast, Full Fat Hard Cheese (Milk), Mustard Seed, Garlic, Yeast Extract, White Pepper, Milk Sugar, Sugar, Turmeric, Sunflower Oil, Onion Powder, Glucose Syrup, Lovage, Nutmeg, Garlic Powder, Rosemary Extract.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 200°C/Fan 180°C/ Gas 6 20-25 mins Place on a pre-heated baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 20-25 minutes. Leave to stand 2 minutes before serving.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.For best results, oven Cook from frozen.
- Caution: This product contains raw fish.Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||½ of a pack (165g**)|
|Energy||767kJ / 183kcal||1265kJ / 302kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019