Clairol Nice ‘N Easy Age Defying Medium Golden Blonde 8G
- 8G Medium Golden Blonde Hair Dye
- For those wanting younger looking hair with radiant colour, Clairol Nice 'n Easy Age Defy's three-step system gives you up to 100% long-lasting grey coverage and fights the seven signs of aging hair: Stubborn greys, lackluster colour, coarseness, frizz, unruly hair, dryness and breakage. For 100% long lasting grey coverage, Clairol Age Defy 8G Medium Golden Blonde Hair Dye, is the perfect solution to restore your colour. Discover the innovative Tri-Plex Formula, a conditioning technology that delivers strong, coloured hair to help turn back time. With the Age Defy Smoothing Pre-Treatment that softens coarse, resistant grey hair, colour gets in smoothly and our special conditioning therapy helps restore every strand to reveal stunningly soft, smooth, and manageable hair.
- Permanent 3 step hair dye system
- Fights stubborn greys, lackluster colour, coarseness, frizz, unruly hair, dryness, breakage
- Softens coarse, resistant grey hair so colour gets in smoothly
- With a special conditioning therapy to restore every hair
- 100% long lasting grey coverage
- Intensifying Pre-Treat Serum 22ml
- Rich Permanent Colour Crème 50ml
- Activating Crème 50ml
- CC+ Colourseal Conditioning Therapy 30ml
- Colour Leaflet
- Premium Colourist Gloves
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Ammonium Hydroxide, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Lanolin Alcohol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Ammonium Sulfate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Sulfite, Ascorbic Acid, Toluene-2,5-Diamine Sulfate, Parfum/Fragrance, 2-Methylresorcinol, Disodium EDTA, 2-Amino-6-Chloro-4-Nitrophenol, Resorcinol, m-Aminophenol, Tocopherol
Country of Origin
Preparation and Usage
- 1. Apply the Intensifying Pre-Treat Serum  to dry hair. Put on gloves. Pour tube [2a] into bottle [2b] and shake.
- 2. If you colour every 1-3 months, make 1/2 inch partings through hair and apply mixture on roots from front to back until saturated. Leave for 30 min. Apply remaining mix to rest of hair from roots to tips until saturated. Leave for 5 min. Total application time is 35 minutes.
- 3. If you haven't dyed in more than 3 months, apply mixture to all of hair for 35 min.
- 4. When time is up, rinse colour out and apply CC+ ColourSeal™ Conditioning Therapy .
- Leave on for 2 min. Rinse. Use remaining CC+ ColourSeal™ Conditioning Therapy once a week after shampooing.
Name and address
- 14 Rue du Quatre Septembre,
- 75002 Paris.
- Questions? Call 0800 028 4177 (UK) or 1800 535909 (IRE) or visit www.clairol.co.uk
Important safety warnings: Hair colour products may cause allergic reactions, which in rare cases can be severe. Tattoos may increase the risk of allergy to this product. Conduct a skin allergy test 48 hours prior to each application, even if you have already used colouring products before. Remember to buy the product 48 hours in advance. Do not use this product if you have experienced any reaction to hair colour products or have sensitive, irritated or damaged scalp. In these cases, do not conduct the skin allergy test and consult a doctor before using any hair colour product. Read and follow instructions carefully. In rare cases, use of hair colourants has been associated with temporary or permanent skin depigmentation (skin lightening or loss of colour). If you notice any skin depigmentation or other unexpected reaction such as pain or severe itching, discontinue use immediately. Caution: This product contains ingredients that may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary test according to accompanying directions should first be made. This product must not be used for dyeing the eyelashes or eyebrows. To do so may cause blindness. Product not intended to be used on children. Keep out of reach of children.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019