Nice ‘N Easy Age Defying Permanent Medium Ash Blonde 8A Hair Dye
- Permanent Colour 8A Medium Ash Blonde
- Our special 3 step system helps fight 7 Signs of Ageing Hair
- Stubborn Greys
- Lacklustre Colour
- Unruly Hair
- **due to combing
- For hair that looks visibly younger***
- ***vs. untreated hair
- Our special 3 step system contains the power of an antioxidant-infused conditioner. Helps turn back time. Beyond colouring. Age Defying.
- Before - Age Defy Smoothing Pre-Treatment
- Our Age Defy Smoothing Pre-Treatment softens coarse, resistant grey hair so colour gets in smoothly.
- During - Age Defy Colour Crème
- Our permanent colour crème gives you up to 8 weeks of long lasting colour, and 100% grey coverage.
- After - CC+1 Colourseal Conditioning Therapy
- The power of the antioxidant-infused CC+1 Colourseal Conditioning Therapy helps restore every strand to reveal stunningly soft, smooth, and manageable hair.
- 1CC: Colour Control
- 100% grey coverage
- Radiant colour
- Fight 7 signs of ageing hair
- Permanent colour
- Long lasting - 1 application
- 22 ml e Age Defy Smoothing Pre-treatment (1)
- 50 ml e Colour Crème (2a)
- 50 ml e Activating Lotion (2b)
- 30 ml e CC+1 Colourseal Conditioning Therapy (3)
- Expert Gloves
- Instructional Leaflet
Age Defy Smoothing Pre-Treatment (1): Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Quaternium-80, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Parfum, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Glyoxal, Colour Crème (2a): Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Ammonium Hydroxide, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycol Distearate, Lanolin Alcohol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Ammonium Sulfate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Sulfite, Ascorbic Acid, Toluene-2,5-Diamine Sulfate, Parfum, Resorcinol, Disodium EDTA, m-Aminophenol, 2-Amino-4-Hydroxyethylaminoanisole Sulfate, Tocopherol, Activating Lotion (2b): Aqua, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, PPG-38-Buteth-37, Petrolatum, Laureth-2, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Salicylic Acid, Disodium Phosphate, Phosphoric Acid, Etidronic Acid, CC+1 Colourseal Conditioning Therapy (3): Aqua, Bis-Hydroxy/Methoxy Amodimethicone, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glutamic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum, Citric Acid, Benzyl Benzoate, Histidine, EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Magnesium Nitrate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone
Preparation and Usage
- For optimal results use on Medium Blonde to Medium Brown hair.
Name and address
- Procter & Gamble UK,
- KT13 0XP,
- Need Help?
- Call us on 0800 181184 (UK) or 1800 535909 (Ireland) (Sharecall charged at local rates).
- Procter & Gamble UK,
- KT13 0XP,
CAN CAUSE AN ALLERGIC REACTION - FOLLOW THE SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS IMPORTANT SAFETY WARNINGS CONDUCT AN ALLERGY ALERT TEST 48 HOURS BEFORE EACH TIME YOU COLOUR EVEN IF YOU HAVE ALREADY USED COLOURING PRODUCTS BEFORE SO REMEMBER TO BUY THE PRODUCT 48 HOURS IN ADVANCE. CONTAINS: Ammonia. Phenylenediamines (Toluenediamines, Resorcinol, Hydrogen Peroxide CAUTION: HAIR COLOURANTS CAN CAUSE SEVERE ALLERGIC REACTIONS. READ AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE ON PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 16. TEMPORARY "BLACK HENNA" TATTOOS MAY INCREASE YOUR RISK OF ALLERGY. DO NOT COLOUR YOUR HAIR IF: YOU HAVE A RASH ON YOUR FACE OR SENSITIVE, IRRITATED AND DAMAGED SCALP. YOU HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED ANY REACTION AFTER COLOURING YOUR HAIR. YOU HAVE EXPERIENCED A REACTION TO A TEMPORARY -BLACK HENNA" TATTOO IN THE PAST. In case of any reaction or when in doubt consult a doctor before using any hair colour product. Rinse hair well after application. Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse eyes immediately if product comes into contact with them. Do not use to dye eyelashes or eyebrows. Wear suitable gloves. Mixing ratio: 1:1 KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016