Vanish Gold Pre- Treat Stain Remover Power Gel 200 Ml
- Gold PowerGel Pre-Treat Stain Remover
- www.happier homes.com
- 2x* Concentaded
- *2x more concentrated compared to Vanish Oxi Action spray
- 30 Seconds Results**
- **some stains removed in just 30 seconds Red Wine, Red fruit juice, Mascara, Raspberry, Foundation make-up, Soy Sauce
- With rubbing head
- Pack size: 200ml
Contains 5-15% Nonionic Surfactants, <5% Anionic Surfactants, Polycarboxylates, Enzymes, Benzisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Perfume, Methylisothiazolinone
Keep container tightly closed in a dry, cool area away from sunlight., Keep container upright to avoid leakage.
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Origin Free Text
Made in EU
Preparation and Usage
- 1. Twist open
- 2. Squeeze on stains & rub in circles
- 3. Let it work for 5 minutes maximum
- 4. Wash as usual
- Always follow washing instructions. Safe on colours & whites when used in accordance with manufacturer's instructions. Check for colour fastness by testing the product on an inconspicuous or hidden area of the fabric. Rinse and allow to dry. Do not rub chocolate stains. Do not use on wool, silk or leather. Do not use on finished or coated surfaces - for example wood, metals etc. Do not use on garments recommended for dry-clean only.
- Reckitt Benckiser,
- U.K.: PO Box 4044,
- SL1 0NS.
- 0845 7697079
- R.O.I.: Citywest Business,
- Dublin 24.
- 01 661 7318
200 Millilitres ℮
VANISH GOLD PRE- TREAT STAIN REM PWER GEL 200 ML
DANGER Vanish Gold PowerGel: Contains C12-14 Pareth-7 and Benzenesulfonic acid, C10-13-alkyl derivs., Sodium salts. Causes serious eye damage. Contains Benzisothiazolinone. May produce an allergic reaction Keep out of reach of children Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing. Wear eye protection. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a doctor if you feel unwell. IF SWALLOWED: call a doctor if you feel unwell. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Wash hands after use. Do not point towards eyes while squeezing the container.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016