Herbal Essences Moroccan My Shine Conditioner 400Ml
- Ready to be revitalised? Herbal Essences Moroccan My Shine Conditioner revives the natural shine and softness of your hair and protects it from styling damage, leaving it moisturised and irresistibly silky. So silky your fingers can glide through it. Inspired by exotic Argan oil, this fragrance conjures visions of a vivid Moroccan flower market, with a blend of citrus, apple and berry along with roses and lilies. Delight your senses as intensive moisture conditions to nourish, restoring softness and shine. For better results use with Moroccan My Shine Shampoo.
- Revives natural shine and softness
- Nourishing Conditioner for dull and damaged hair
- Enjoy Argan Oil essences
- Infused Fragrances Nature Inspired
- Pack size: 400.0ml
Aqua, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Parfum, Isopropyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Hexyl Cinnamal, Magnesium Nitrate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, CI 42090, Magnesium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Preparation and Usage
- Simply apply conditioner generously to wet hair from root to tip, enjoy the scent, and rinse. For more beautiful hair, use with Herbal Essences Moroccan My Shine Shampoo.
- Procter & Gamble
- Surrey KT13 OXP
- [GB] 0800 181 184
- [IE] 1800 535 954
- Question? Give us a ring or send us a mail.
Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016