- Dove Invisible Dry Compressed Antiperspirant Deodorant provides up to 48 hours of protection against underarm wetness and offers incredible underarm care. Dove Invisible Dry antiperspirant deodorant aerosol has been tested on 100 different colours and it’s proven to leave no white marks on any of them. And with up to 48 hours of antiperspirant protection, you don’t have to worry about underarm wetness either – you can do your thing, knowing that you’ll smell great all day. Its unique formula, with ¼ moisturising cream, helps underarm skin to recover from irritation caused by shaving, leaving you with soft, smooth underarms. The delicate scent keeps you feeling clean and fresh all day too. What more could you ask for from a moisturising antiperspirant deodorant? This moisturising antiperspirant deodorant spray comes in two convenient sizes. A 125ml compressed can which lasts as long as any standard 250ml can of Dove antiperspirant. The 75ml compressed can is perfect for popping in your gym kit or overnight bag, and you can even keep it in your hand luggage if you’ve got a plane to catch. For best protection from sweat marks and skin irritation: after showering, make sure your underarms are dry and cool. Shake the can well to evenly mix the protective and moisturising ingredients, then hold your arm above your head and spray one underarm at a time for two seconds each, holding the can 15cm from your underarms. Discover Compressed: Compressed gives the same amount of protection, but uses 50% less gas, resulting in a can with less packaging and a spray that feels softer against your skin. Spray Compressed 125ml for the same amount of time as the 250ml can and it will last just as long. Effective protection, beautiful results
- Proven to leave no white marks on 100 colours
- 0% alcohol to help reduce irritation to the skin
- Provides up to 48 hours of antiperspirant protection
- Contains ¼ moisturising cream for beautifully soft and smooth underarms
- Helps delicate underarm skin to recover from irritation caused by shaving
- Compressed can lasts as long as our regular cans
- Pack size: 125millilitre
Butane, Isobutane, Propane, Cyclopentasiloxane, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Aluminum Chlorohydrate, Parfum, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Octyldodecanol, BHT, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethiconol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citric acid, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Citronellol, Coumarin, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Isoeugenol, Limonene, Linalool
Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Preparation and Usage
- Shake well. Hold can 15cm from the underarm and spray for as long as your normal antiperspirant
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- Wirral CH63 3JW UK
Danger: extremely flammable aerosol. Caution: shake well, hold can 15cm from the underarm and spray. Avoid direct inhalation. Use in short bursts in well-ventilated places, avoid prolonged spraying. Use only as directed. Do not spray near eyes. Do not use on broken skin. Stop use if rash or irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Pressurised container: may burst if heated. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016