Dove Go Fresh Pomegranate Antiperspirant Deodorant Compressed 125Ml
- Choose Dove Go Fresh Pomegranate and Lemon Verbena Anti-perspirant Deodorant when you need freshness that can withstand anything your day throws at you. With up to 48 hours of protection from underarm wetness and odour, you’ll smell great all day and feel ready for anything with this fresh deodorant.
- Our most skin friendly antiperspirant ever, this deodorant spray is an ideal choice for underarm care. Its new and improved formula, with ¼ moisturising cream, is gentle on your underarm skin, leaving you with softer, smoother and beautiful underarms. It can also help soothe irritation caused by regular underarm shaving.
- The 125ml compressed can of Dove Go Fresh Pomegranate and Lemon Verbena Antiperspirant Deodorant holds just as much product as any 250ml cans of Dove antiperspirant, but its smaller packaging means it’s better for the environment. The technology in these cans also releases product more slowly than the standard 250ml cans of Dove antiperspirant, making them extra gentle on skin.
- To get the best from your Dove Go Fresh antiperspirant deodorant, use it after showering. Make sure your underarms are dry and cool, then spray each one for two seconds, holding the can 15cm away from your skin.
- New Dove Anti-perspirant – Cares for your underarm skin like never before.
- New and improved formula – Cares for your underarm skin like never before
- Dove Go Fresh Pomegranate Compressed Anti-perspirant Deodorant provides 48 hours protection against sweat and odour
- Contains our unique ¼ moisturising cream for beautifully soft and smooth underarms
- Helps delicate underarm skin to recover from irritation caused by shaving
- Juicy and refreshing scent of pomegranate and lemon verbena to help revitalise your senses
- Compressed can lasts as long as regular Dove antiperspirant cans
- Pack size: 125millilitre
Butane, Isobutane, Propane, Aluminum Chlorohydrate, Cyclopentasiloxane, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Parfum, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Octyldodecanol, BHT, Propylene Carbonate, PEG-4, Dimethiconol, Aqua, Propylene glycol, Punica Granatum, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Coumarin, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Preparation and Usage
- Danger Extremely flammable aerosol
- DIRECTIONS: Shake well. Hold can 15cm from the underarm and spray for as long as your normal antiperspirant.
- CAUTION: Avoid direct inhalation. Use in short bursts in well-ventilated places, avoid prolonged spraying. Use only as directed. Do not spray near eyes. Do not use on broken skin. Stop use if rash or irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Pressurised container: May burst if heated. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use.
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- CH63 3JW,
- Unilever Dept ER,
- CH63 3JW,
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016