- Energy1320kJ 314kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1200kJ / 286kcal
- Pizza base topped with tomato sauce, sliced Frankfurter sausage, Cheddar cheese and medium fat hard cheese.
- 2 Mini Hotdog & Cheese Pizzas Carrot enriched base added fibre, rich sauce and cheese for extra goodness Calcium is needed for normal growth and development of bone in children. This is why we hide goodies in our products, so that your child can love food that's good for them.
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Frankfurter Sausage (11%), Cheddar Cheese (Milk) (10%), Tomato Purée, Carrot, Medium Fat Hard Cheese (Milk) (3%), Yeast, Rapeseed Oil, Wheat Fibre, Sugar, Cornflour, Salt, Soya Flour, Whey Powder (Milk), Flour Treatment Agent (Ascorbic Acid), Parsley, Basil, Oregano, Garlic Powder, Chilli Powder, Onion Powder, Cayenne Pepper.
Frankfurter Sausage contains: Pork, Water, Pork Fat, Salt, Potato Fibre, Stabiliser (Dipotassium Diphosphate, Disodium Diphosphate), Dextrose, Antioxidant (Ascorbic Acid, Rosemary Extract), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Garlic, Preservative (Sodium Nitrite), Cayenne Pepper, Pepper Extract, Paprika, Pepper.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From Chilled: 200 °C / Fan 180 °C/ Gas 6 5 - 7 mins. Place pizza directly onto the top shelf of a pre-heated oven for 5-7 minutes.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From Frozen: 200 °C / Fan 180 °C / Gas 6 7 - 9 mins. Place pizza directly onto the top shelf of a pre-heated oven for 7-9 minutes.
Instructions: Not Suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove all packaging, including card disc.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout and the cheese is bubbling before serving.
using pork from
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||1200kJ / 286kcal||1320kJ / 314kcal|
|Calcium||261.0mg (33%NRV)||287.0mg (36%NRV)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019