- Energy1246kJ 296kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1132.86kJ (268.92kcal)
- Pizza base topped with tomato sauce, medium fat hard cheese, Cheddar cheese and mozzarella medium fat soft cheese.
- 2 Mini Cheese & Tomato Pizzas. Carrot enriched base. Added fibre, rich tomato sauce and three cheese for extra goodness. Calcium is needed for normal growth and development of bone in children. This is why we hide goodies in our products, so that your child can love food that's good for them.
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Medium Fat Hard Cheese Cheese (Milk) (10%), Tomato Purée, Carrot, Cheddar Cheese (Milk) (5%), Mozzarella Medium Fat Soft Cheese (Milk) (5%), Yeast, Rapeseed Oil, Wheat Fibre, Sugar, Cornflour, Salt, Calcium Sulphate, Soya Flour, Whey Powder (Milk), Processing Aid (Enzymes), Flour Treatment Agent (Ascorbic Acid), Parsley, Basil, Oregano, Garlic Powder, Chilli Powder, Onion Powder, Cayenne Pepper.
Medium Fat Hard Cheese Cheese contains: Milk)(Milk, Salt, Starter Culture, Rennet.
Cheddar Cheese contains: Milk)(Milk, Salt, Starter Culture, Rennet.
Mozzarella Medium Fat Soft Cheese contains: Milk)(Milk, Salt, Starter Culture, Rennet
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From Chilled: 200 °C / Fan 180°C / Gas 6 5 - 7 mins. Place pizza directly onto the top shelf of a pre-heated oven for 5-7 minutes.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From Frozen: 200°C / Fan 180 °C / Gas 6 7 - 9 mins. Follow conventional oven instructions above, adjusting cooking time to 7-9 minutes.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove all packaging, including card disc.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout and the cheese is bubbling before serving.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One pizza (110g)|
|Energy||1132.86kJ (268.92kcal)||1246.15kJ (295.81kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016