Vanish Gold Stain Remover Gel 940Ml
- Gold Oxi Action Gel Fabric Stain Remover
- An A.I.S.E. voluntary sustainability initiative
- www.happier homes.com
- 30 seconds* amazing stain removal
- For maximum speed and power apply direct, rub and see some* stains removed in just 30 seconds
- Red Wine, Red fruit juice, Mascara, Raspberry, Foundation make-up, Soy Sauce
- Super boosted
- Pack size: 940ml
Contains 5-15% Oxygen-Based Bleaching Agents, Anionic Surfactants, Non-Ionic Surfactants, <5% Optical Brighteners, Perfume, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal
Preparation and Usage
- Cover the stain
- Max 10min, rub stain as required
- Refill dosing pod as per in-wash instructions and place in drum
- After soaking wash as usual or rinse thoroughly
- For best results on stains rub before rinsing
- Add with your detergent:
- For tough & dried-in stains x 120ml
- For normal stains x 60ml
- Place dosing pod on top of laundry in machine
- Dose detergent as normal
- Just add one dose in every wash
- Usage Advice:
- Always follow washing instructions on garment or fabric care label.
- Before use check for colour fastness by testing a hidden area of the fabric.
- Rinse and allow to dry.
- After washing or treating garments with Vanish Gold, dry away from sources of direct heat and direct sunlight.
- When using Vanish to pre treat, use lukewarm water.
- For best results, it may be necessary to repeat parts of the process.
- Do not use on garments requiring dry cleaning.
- Do not pour the product on any metallic parts of the garments (e.g. buttons, zips).
- Do not expose pre-treated or soaked garments to sources of direct heat or direct sunlight before washing or rinsing thoroughly.
- Do not leave the product to dry on garments (Maximum 10 minutes contact time)
- Reckitt Benckiser,
- U.K.: PO Pox 4044,
- SL1 0NS.
- 0845 7697079
- R.O.I.: Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24.
- 01 661 7318
940 Millilitres ℮
VANISH GOLD STAIN REMOVER GEL 940ML
DANGER DANGER VANISH GOLD OXI ACTION GEL: Contains Hydrogen Peroxide, Benzenesulfonic acid, C10-13-alkyl derivs., sodium salts, Alcohols, C12-14, ethoxylated and Alcohols, C13-15, branched and linear, ethoxylated Causes serious eye damage Keep out of reach of children Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing Wear eye protection IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a doctor. IF SWALLOWED: Call a doctor if you feel unwell If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand If in contact with skin whitening may occur, do not be alarmed. The whitening effect is temporary and reversible In case of splashing, rinse immediately with plenty of water For sensitive skin, the use of gloves is recommended. Do no mix with other products
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016