Tesco Finest Mac & Cheese 400G
- Energy2702kJ 643kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 730.23kJ (173.74kcal)
- Chifferi pasta in a cheese sauce topped with cheese, tortilla and breadcrumbs with extra virgin olive oil (0.02%).
- Cooked in a rich Cheddar sauce. Finished with crumbled tortilla chips and Red Leicester. Our creamy cheese sauce is made using tangy mature Cheddar. Blended with milk, cream and a hint of mustard until smooth and velvety. Finished off with a sprinkling of crumbled tortilla chips and Red Leicester cheese for a crunchy topping.
Cooked Pasta, Skimmed Milk, Water, Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk) (13%), Single Cream (Milk), Red Leicester Cheese (with Colour: Annatto) (Milk) (3.5%), Medium Fat Soft Cheese (Milk), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Cornflour, Maize Flour, Rapeseed Oil, Salt, Mustard Powder, Parsley, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sugar, Chilli Powder, White Pepper, Cumin, Oregano, Stabiliser (Calcium Carbonate), Emulsifier (Glyceryl Monostearate), Garlic Powder, Yeast.
Cooked Pasta contains: Durum Wheat Semolina, Water.
Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk) contains: Milk, Salt, Starter Culture, Rennet.
Red Leicester Cheese (with Colour: Annatto) (Milk) contains: Milk, Potato Starch, Salt, Colour (Annatto), Rennet, Starter Culture.
Medium Fat Soft Cheese (Milk) contains: Water, Cream (Milk), Milk Proteins, Salt, Starter Culture.
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin) contains: Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 20-25 mins For best results oven heat. Remove film lid. Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 20-25 minutes. Leave to stand for 2 minutes after heating.
Instructions: 800W / 900W 4 ½ / 4 mins
Pierce film lid several times.
Heat on full power.
Leave to stand for 2 minutes after heating.
- Remove outer sleeve.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Number of uses
- Not suitable for home freezing.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||730.23kJ (173.74kcal)||2701.85kJ (642.84kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016