Jam Sugar 1Kg
- 1:1 Jam Sugar
- Our Fairtrade Promise
- When you choose to buy Tate & Lyle Fairtrade cane sugar, you are making a difference to communities around the world. With your help, through the Fairtrade Premium, we support thousands of small scale cane farmers in developing countries. Discover more at tasteandsmile.co.uk/our story
- Sugar: Traded in compliance with Fairtrade Standards, Total 98.6%. Visit www.info.fairtrade.net
- For more tips and recipes, visit tasteandsmile.co.uk
- For the traditional sweetness of jam, our 1:1 Jam Sugar, with its perfect balance of sugar and pectin, brings expert consistency to your homemade jam creations. The ratio of 1 kg of fruit to 1 kg of 1:1 Jam Sugar may be the most common way of making jam, but the result is uncommonly delicious.
By Appointment to Her Majesty The Queen Sugar Refiners Tate & Lyle Sugars London
- For a traditional jam
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Kosher - KLBD
- Pack size: 1kg
Sugar (98.6%), Gelling Agent: Pectin, Acid: Citric Acid
Store in a cool dry place
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Produced in the UK
Preparation and Usage
- Be jammy with Tate & Lyle Sugars
- Always wash your fruit before starting
- Don't forget to sterilise your jars before use
- Balance the sweetness of fruit with lemon juice
- 105°C is the perfect setting temperature
Name and address
- Tate & Lyle Sugars.
- Questions or comments?
- If you are not entirely satisfied or simply need some help/advice please contact us via www.tasteandsmile.com or write to
- 'Freepost Tate & Lyle Sugars'
- (no postage required)
1 Kilograms ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g|
|of which saturates||0g|
|of which sugars||98.6g|
|*Salt content is exclusively due to the presence of naturally occurring sodium||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019