- New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc. Wine of New Zealand.
- A classic New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc, dry and intense with gooseberry and passion fruit flavours. Enjoy chilled with fish, seafood or chicken. Store in a cool, dark place. Once open, drink within six weeks. For Best before date see top of box.
- Contains: Contains milk and sulphites.
- Contains milk and sulphites.Contains sulphites and milk.
- Dry, Intense, Gooseberry, Fruity, Crisp, Passionfruit
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
- Grapes are picked at optimum ripeness and fermented in stainless steel tanks in order to preserve the fruit driven nature of the wine.
- New Zealand wine is distinctive for its purity, vibrancy and intensity. The long ripening period - a result of cool temperatures - allows flavour development whilst retaining fresh acidity, a balance for which New Zealand wines are renowned.
- The East Coast lies on the central eastern coast of New Zealand’s North Island. It is the area of land that juts out into the Pacific Ocean.
- To ensure this wine is consumed at its best, please see best before date on: Box
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool dark place. To enjoy at its best drink within a year of purchase. Once open drink within six weeks.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100ml contains||each glass (125ml) contains|
|Energy||304.85kJ (73.43kcal)||381.06kJ (91.79kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016