- Energy398 kJ 94 kcal
- Treacle Toffee Flavour Cake
- It's A Sticky Pudding Cake!
- Did you know our secret Sticky Toffee Flavour Cake with Lyle's Golden Syrup® recipe also makes the perfect pudding?
- That's why we call it a Sticky Pudding Cake.
- Enjoy it cold with a cuppa or warm with custard - either way, It's Stickily Delicious!
- No hydrogenated vegetable oil
- Suitable for vegetarians
Golden Syrup (Partially Inverted Refiners Syrup) (43%), Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin) , Water, Vegetable Oils (Palm, Rapeseed), Sugar, Humectant (Sorbitol), Emulsifier (E471), Dried Whey (Milk), Milk Proteins, Wheat Starch , Natural Flavouring, Colour (Plain Caramel), Raising Agent (Sodium Bicarbonate), Stabiliser (Guar Gum), Dried Whole Egg, Modified Starch, Wheat Protein, Salt, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate)
- May Contain: Mustard, Nuts, Peanuts, Soya
Store in a cool, dry place., Once opened, store in an airtight container., For best before, see side of pack.
- Oven cook (From Ambient): Conventional Gas & Electric Ovens: Preheat oven to 180°C (Gas Mark 4).
- Fan-Assisted Electric Ovens: Preheat oven to 160°C.
- Remove all packaging. Place a slice of cake (1/8th of a cake/approx 26g) on a shallow baking tray and heat on the middle shelf of the oven for 5 minutes.
- If heating more than 1 slice do not overlap.
- All cooking appliances vary. This is a guide only.
Preparation and Usage
- Serve warm or cold
Number of uses
8 Typical number of servings per pack: 8
Name and address
- Freepost NAT 4520,
- LE65 1NZ,
- Quality Guarantee
- Please contact us on our Careline if you have any feedback on our products, or write to the Consumer Services Team, enclosing your pack, complete with the Best Before panel and contents. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Tel: Freephone (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm)
- UK 0800 456 1372
- Republic of Ireland 1800 409317
- Email via: www.unitedbiscuits.com
- Consumer Services Department,
- Freepost NAT 4520,
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per Slice (26.2g)|
|of which Saturates||3.3g||0.9g|
|of which Sugars||38.1g||10.0g|
|Typical number of servings per pack: 8||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016