Organix Banana And Raspberry Stage3 Muesli 200G
- Organic raspberry & banana muesli containing a blend of flours (wholegrain oat, rye & rice), banana flakes, freeze dried raspberry pieces with added vitamin B1.
- Join in at organix.com
- If you've got a question, need some help or want to chat, join us and lots of other parents online. See you there
- And at www.organix.com or call us on 0800 39 35 11 (UK) or 1800 40 92 78 (ROI)
- Growing up means moving closer to grown up food, exploring more adventurous tastes and texture challenges. So, at Organix, we've made a truly tasty muesli that combines chunky oats, soft fruit and crispy puffs that will get your baby's mouth really chewing, and feeling new, exciting sensations.
- Encouraging your little one to explore taste and texture is great because it helps to build confidence and enjoyment with food as well as being an important milestone in their development. To add your own personal twist, why not include some finely chopped pumpkin seeds or chunks of fresh fruit.
- Key stages
- 6+ months Stage1
- When your baby's starting out, keep tastes simple and textures smooth. Like our Baby Rice or Stage porridges, both with light and fluffy textures.
- 7+ months Stage 2
- If you and your baby are ready to move on, try our Stage 2 cereals. There are small crispy pieces and tiny chewable chunks of real organic fruit for them to explore and enjoy.
- 10+ months Stage 3
- As your baby's sense of adventure with food grows, try more of a mix with our Stage 3 muesli. With chunky oats, pieces of fruit and crispy puffs they really get those little mouths going and starting to chew.
- Organix wants a world where healthy nutritious food is a real choice for everyone. We're committed to setting standards in our food & never adding anything unnecessary. It's our No Junk Promise. We campaign for better food choices because we want the best for you and your family every step of the way.
- Packed in a protective atmosphere.
- Always organic
- A truly tasty, chunky organic muesli made with fruit, rice and oat flakes
- With added vitamin B1
- Nothing unnecessary
- Setting standards
- No junk promise
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 200g
Wholegrain <strong>Oat</strong> Flakes 63%, Banana Flakes 15%, Wholegrain <strong>Rye</strong> Flour 14%, Puffed Rice (Rice Flour) 5%, Freeze Dried Raspberry Pieces 3%, Thiamin (Vitamin B1)* <1%, Total 100%, *Thiamin (Vitamin B1) has no Organic Certification
- May contain traces of Nuts as this food is made in a factory that handles Nuts
- May Contain: Nuts
To ensure your baby enjoys the great taste of our muesli, store in an airtight container and use within 28 days., Best before see top of pack
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made under organic standards in Austria
Preparation and Usage
- Mixing instructions
- 1 Add 7 tbsp. of baby's usual milk, cold or warmed, to a clean bowl.
- 2 Add 5 level tbsp. of muesli gradually to the milk.
- 3 Mix until the muesli has thickened and serve within 30 mins.
- If serving warm, check the temperature before feeding.
- This is only a guide, add a little more milk or muesli for a consistency just right for your little one.
Number of uses
6 Approximately 6 portions per pack
Name and address
- Made for:
- Organix Brands Ltd.,
- BH2 5LT.
- Organix Brands Ltd.,
- BH2 5LT.
- Freepost Organix.
- Freephone UK 0800 39 35 11, ROI 1 800 40 92 78
Lower age limit
Advisory Months : 10
SAFETY ADVICE: When feeding a child, please ensure that they are sitting down and supervised to reduce the risk of choking. IMPORTANT INFORMATION: This food has no added colouring but the natural ingredients may cause staining.
200 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values per 100g dry muesli||per 33g muesli with 105ml milk†|
|of which saturates||1.2g||1.9g|
|of which sugars||11g||11g|
|Thiamin (vitamin B1)||0.80mg||0.32mg|
|Contains naturally occurring sugars||-||-|
|Approximately 6 portions per pack||-||-|
|†For nutrition information using different milks please see our common questions online at organix.com||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016