- Energy1106kJ 264kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1843kJ / 441kcal
- Chocolate flavoured sponge cake filled and covered with chocolate ganache buttercream, topped with chocolate decorations.
- CHOCOLATE BUTTERCREAM Sponge layered with chocolate ganache buttercream for a rich cupcake
Chocolate Ganache Buttercream (29%), Sugar, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Pasteurised Egg, Rapeseed Oil, Humectant (Glycerol), Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Chocolate Decorations (2.5%), Glucose Syrup, Maize Starch, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Emulsifiers (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acids, Sodium Stearoyl-2-Lactylate), Dried Egg White, Preservative (Sorbic Acid), Water, Citric Acid, Acidity Regulator (Sodium Hydroxide).
Chocolate Ganache Buttercream contains: Sugar, Butter (Milk), Cocoa Mass, Double Cream (Milk), Partially Inverted Refiners Syrup, Dried Glucose Syrup, Water, Cocoa Butter, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Salt, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Flavouring.
Chocolate Decorations contain: Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Cocoa Butter, Dried Whole Milk, Milk Sugar, Whey Powder (Milk), Butteroil (Milk), Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins), Flavouring.
- Also, may contain peanuts and nuts. For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool, dry place and once opened in an airtight container.
- Remove outer packaging and collar before cutting. Place cake on a flat surface. Hold the cake and with a long clean serrated sharp knife, cut the cake into slices using a sawing action. It is important to keep the knife clean between cuts.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'best before' date shown.
- Once defrosted, do not refreeze, use within 2 days24
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||60g of cake|
|Energy||1843kJ / 441kcal||1106kJ / 264kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019