- Surf Lavender & Spring Jasmine is the perfect combination of two iconic scents. Lavender's floral, sweet scent combined with its woody, pungent perfume is both stimulating and soothing and has been said to be used to freshen laundry since Roman times. Spring Jasmine's warm, comforting and sweet scent is fabled for its aphrodisiac qualities. Called the "Queen of the Night" in India, its fragrance is said to produce feelings of optimism and playfulness.
- Surf Lavender & Spring Jasmine with its soothing fragrance is available in washing liquid, washing powder and washing capsules and is suitable for washing both colours and whites.
- Surf's laundry range brings you the joy of fragrance, long after you've washed your clothes. With burst after burst of uplifting fragrance released right through your day, your laundry stays fragrantly fresh, with a brilliant deep clean you'll love.
- Surf liquid is suitable for cold washes. It delivers excellent fragrance and brilliant cleaning, and can also be used for pretreating. To use Surf liquid effectively, pour into the dosing ball provided and then place this in the drum of your washing machine. Then add your laundry and start the wash. For the best results, use 35ml Surf liquid for standard loads (4-5kg) and soft/medium water. Use 52ml for larger or dirtier loads, and hard water.
- For burst after burst of uplifting fragrance
- A soothing, floral fragrance of Lavender and Jasmine
- Beautifully clean laundry every time
- Concentrated Liquid Detergent
- Approved by Good Housekeeping Institute
- Jasmine is called the “Queen of the Night” in India, its fragrance is said to produce feelings of optimism and playfulness
- Pack size: 875millilitre
5-15% Anionic surfactants. <5% Non-ionic surfactants, Perfume, Soap, Polycarboxylates, Phosphonates, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Optical brighteners, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Coumarin, Limonene, Geraniol, Benzisothiazolinone, Enzymes, Eugenol, Citral
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Preparation and Usage
- Fabic carecheck care labels first.Wash dark colours separately.Check colour - fastness before pre-treating with neat liquids.Do not wash flame-resistant fabrics above 50°C.Do not use on silk or wool.For handwash dilute 17ml detergent in 5l of water.For heavy soling wash on a high temperature.When washing at low temps use a non-delicate cycle for best results
Name and address
- Unilever UK Ltd,
- Springfield Drive,
- KT22 7GR.
- Unilever Ireland,
- 20 Riverwalk,
Warning: causes serious eye irritation. Contains benzothiazolinone. May produce an allergic reaction. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects Keep out of reach of children. If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue Rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get Medical Advice/attention. Avoid release to the environment. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local and national regulations As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016