- Age Perfect Cell Renew Golden Serum Advanced Restoring
- Imagine a new lease of life for your skin. Over time, cellular renewal slows down and it takes longer for newer cells to appear. Dry, tired, lacklustre-looking skin can make you look older than you actually feel.
- The L'Oréal Paris Expertise
- Enriched with Hyaluronic Acid and Golden Micro-Reflectors, the Concentrated Golden Serum has been specially formulated to stimulate surface skin cell renewal and to help improve skin hydration. Skin feels fresher and more radiant with a healthy-looking glow.
- Visible Results
- With just one pump, skin feels smoother and fresher. Day after day, skin feels more toned and looks healthy with a restored radiance.
- From Science to Beauty
- With more than 30 years of dedicated research, at L'Oréal Paris we know your skin inside out - whether normal, dry, dull, ageing or combination.
- Our skincare creams are developed and rigorously tested with leading skin experts and scientists worldwide.
- Proven science, cutting-edge innovations captured in luxurious textures for a sumptuous skincare experience.
- For beautiful skin today and more youthful looking skin tomorrow.
- Sublime radiance
- For radiant skin, full of life
- Dermatologically tested
- Pack size: 30ml
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in Germany
Preparation and Usage
- Apply Age Perfect Cell Renew Golden Serum every morning and evening to a thoroughly cleansed face and neck before Age Perfect Cell Renew Day and Night Creams.
- Apply a few drops to your fingertips and massage onto your face with circular motions for a better absorption.
- To Complete Your Regime
- Apply morning and evening after cleansing with the Age Perfect Cleansing range and before your Age Perfect Cell Renew Day and Night Creams.
Name and address
- L'Oréal Paris,
- W6 8AZ.
- For further skincare advice, please contact the L'Oréal Consumer Advisory Department:
- UK: 0800 0304 032
- ROI: 1800 818 672
- L'Oréal Paris,
- W6 8AZ.
30 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019