- Energy670kJ 158kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 582.50kJ (137.50kcal)
- Chicken breast mini fillets in a mango and sweet chilli marinade.
- Bring some zing to your summer party with our tender mini fillets of British chicken, marinated in a tangy sweet chilli and mango sauce. Deliciously simple to pan fry, grill or oven roast and finish on your barbecue for extra flavour. To make a healthy lunch or easy evening meal, stuff your fruity chicken fillets into a pitta, lay them on a bed of rice or stir fry with noodles and veg. Click on the recipes tab at the top of this page for more Real Food barbecue recipes with ingredients you can add straight to your basket. Tesco chickens are reared by British farmers who are passionate about welfare and meet Red Tractor standards as well as our own stringent agricultural requirements. Our chickens are reared in houses with natural daylight and bales as studies have shown this type of enrichment improves the activity and wellbeing of the birds.
Chicken Breast (92%), Sugar, Water, Mango Purée, Red Chilli, Tomato Paste, Spirit Vinegar, Garlic Purée, Rapeseed Oil, Paprika, Salt, Cornflour, Dried Coriander, Red Pepper, Paprika Extract, Flavourings, Sunflower Oil
Keep refrigerated between -2ºC and +4ºC., Once opened, use immediately.
Temperature: Fan 170°C, Gas 5, 190°C
Time: 18-20 mins
Instructions: Spread the mini fillets on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- For best results, oven cook
- Remove all packaging
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils thoroughly after contact with raw meat.
- Check food is cooked thoroughly and juices run clear when pierced with a thin skewer before serving
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 24 hours in the refrigerator.Once defrosted, do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.Caution: This product contains raw meat.Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||N/A|
|Energy||582.50kJ (137.50kcal)||669.88kJ (158.12kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016