- Energy534kJ 129kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1781kJ / 430kcal
- Abondance PDO, cheese made with unpasteurised cows' milk.
- Made to traditional methods in Haute Savoie region of French Alps, for a delicate fruity flavour with hints of hazelnut. Made from milk from specific cows' breeds from Savoie area of France. There is no milk treatment to ensure to protect all natural flavours and quality of the milk. It come from a very small production site and is then matured for at least 5 months to enhance all flavours.
- A semi hard cheese with a distinctive fruity flavour with hints of hazelnut.
- Pack size: 200G
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 5 days and by 'use by' date shown.
Produced in France, using milk from France
Number of uses
- Made using unpasteurised milk which will contain naturally occurring bacteria.These may be harmful to pregnant women, children, the elderly and anyone with low resistance to infection.People in these groups should not eat this product.Caution: The rind on the cheese is not edible.Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Label. Paper widely recycled Film. Mixed Material not currently recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||1781kJ / 430kcal||534kJ / 129kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Made using unpasteurised milk which will contain naturally occurring bacteria.These may be harmful to pregnant women, children, the elderly and anyone with low resistance to infection.People in these groups should not eat this product.Caution: The rind on the cheese is not edible.Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020