- Energy505kJ 119kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1683 kJ 398 kcal
- Golden flakes of corn with sugar, peanuts and honey.
- Delicious, sun-ripened flakes of corn, drizzled in smooth, clear honey and encrusted with handfuls of chopped nuts.
- The Crunchy Nut range brings you an irresistible selection of truly delicious choices. From the classic cereal, to granolas, to crunchy clusters and even porridge; take your fancy and send your taste buds crazy with mouthwatering Crunchy Nut. The trouble is they taste too good to resist…
- This pack is sold by weight not volume, settling of contents may occur during transit.
By appointment to HM The Queen Purveyors of Cereals Kellogg Marketing and Sales Company (UK) Limited
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 250g
Maize, Sugar, Peanuts (6%), Barley Malt Flavouring, Molasses, Honey (1%), Salt, Vitamins & Minerals: Niacin, Iron, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin), Folic Acid, Vitamin B12
Store in a dry place
Number of uses
8 8 Delicious 30g Servings!
Card - Widely Recycled Box
Name and address
- Kellogg Marketing and Sales Company (UK) Limited,
- M16 0PU.
- Our Promise to You
- We pride ourselves on bringing you our very best in every bowl, that's why we don't make cereal for anyone else.
- If you have any comments or queries we would love to hear from you:
- By Phone: UK: 0800 626066 ROI: 1800 626066
- (9am to 5pm Monday to Friday)
- By E-Mail:
- By Post:
- Kellogg's Consumer Services,
- P.O. Box 356,
250 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values per 100g||Per 30g serving|
|Energy||1683 kJ 398 kcal||505 kJ 119 kcal|
|Fat||4.5 g||1.4 g|
|of which saturates||0.7 g||0.2 g|
|Carbohydrate||82 g||25 g|
|of which sugars||35 g||11 g|
|Fibre||2.5 g||0.8 g|
|Protein||6 g||1.8 g|
|Salt||0.75 g||0.23 g|
|Thiamin (B1)||0.91 mg (83)||0.28 mg (25)|
|Riboflavin (B2)||1.2 mg (83)||0.35 mg (25)|
|Niacin||13 mg (83)||4.0 mg (25)|
|Vitamin B6||1.2mg (83)||0.35 mg (25)|
|Folic Acid||334 µg (167)||100 µg (50)|
|Vitamin B12||2.1 µg (83)||0.63 µg (25)|
|Iron||8.0 mg (57)||2.4 mg (17)|
|(%NRV) = % Nutrient Reference Value||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016