Ben And Jerry's Blondie Brownie Ice Cream 500Ml
- A soft salted caramel core (12%) surrounded by chocolate & vanilla ice creams with chocolate brownie chunks (4%) & blondie brownie chunks (4%)
- Caring Dairy
- A Ben & Jerry's Initiative
- Vanilla & chocolate ice creams with blondie brownies, chocolate brownies & a soft salted caramel core
- Ever heard the age old question "which came first, the chicken or the egg?" Well, for a while now we've wondered which came first, the blondie or the brownie? Turns out, it's not important, especially if we make a flavour with both in there! Blondies nestled in vanilla ice cream & brownies in chocolate ice cream, all surrounding a salted caramel core. Join our core. All you need is a spoon!
- Kosher - dairy
- Pack size: 500ml
Cream (26%), Water, Condensed Skimmed Milk , Sugar, Sweetened Condensed Whole Milk, Glucose Syrup, Brown Sugar, Wheat Flour, Cocoa Powder, Free Range Egg Yolk, Milk Fat, Egg, Soybean Oil, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Dried Egg White, Stabilisers (Pectin, Carrageenan, Guar Gum), Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Disodium Diphosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Invert Sugar, Vanilla Extract, Salt, Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin), Corn Starch, Barley Flour, Sugar, Cocoa and Vanilla: traded in compliance with Fairtrade Standards, total 19%
Keep frozen below -18°C., For Best Before End see bottom of container.
Name and address
- Unilever UK,
- Unilever House,
- Springfield Drive,
- KT22 7GR.
- Ben & Jerry's Cone Home,
- Freepost ADM3940,
- SW1A 1YR.
- Phone: 0800 169 6123
- Ben & Jerry's Ireland,
- 20 Riverwalk,
- Dublin 24.
- Cone Phones: 1850 882 301
500 Millilitres ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100 g||Per 100 ml = 2 x scoop**||%* Per 2 x scoop**|
|Energy||1062 kJ||918 kJ||-|
|-||253 kcal||219 kcal||11%|
|Fat||14 g||12 g||17%|
|of which saturates||8,5 g||7,3 g||37%|
|Carbohydrates||29 g||25 g||10%|
|of which sugars||26 g||22 g||24%|
|Protein||4,2 g||3,6 g||7%|
|Salt||0,16 g||0,13 g||2%|
|*% of Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-|
|**2x scoop = 100ml = 86g, 500ml = 5 x (2x scoop)||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016