- Energy480kJ 113kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1599kJ
- Fortified Mixed Whole Grain Sweetened Cereal Os with Honey
- It is important to have a varied and balanced diet as part of a healthy lifestyle.
- For more info... nestlecereals.co.uk
- Good to know
- To produce 100g of this product we have used 77.2g of Whole Grain.
- Fibre from 5 whole grains: oats, wheat, rice, corn and barley
- We guarantee every Nestlé cereal with the green banner contains at least 8g of Whole Grain per serving.
- Whole grain
- High in fibre
- Source of calcium and vitamin D
- With 9 vitamins and minerals
- No artificial colours or flavours
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 565g
- High in fibre
- Source of vitamin D
- Source of calcium
Cereal Grains (Whole Grain Oat Flour (28.1%), Whole Grain Wheat (28.1%), Whole Grain Barley Flour (17.0%), Whole Grain Corn Flour (2.0%), Whole Grain Rice Flour (2.0%)), Sugar, Wheat Starch, Honey (4.1%), Vitamins and Minerals (Calcium, Vitamin C, Niacin, Iron, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin D, Folic Acid, Vitamin B6, Riboflavin), Invert Sugar Syrup, Salt, Sunflower Oil, Molasses, Antioxidant: Tocopherols, Natural Flavouring
- May also contain Nuts
Store in a cool, dry place
Preparation and Usage
- What's the suggested Portion Size?
- Kids 25-30g
- Adults 30-45g
- Enjoy a serving of Nestlé Cereals with the following items:
- 125ml Milk
- A glass of water
- Fresh fruit 1 of 5-a-day
Number of uses
18 Servings in this pack
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
Name and address
- Freepost Nestlé UK.
- Good to talk
- We'd love to hear your comments about Nestlé cereals, so please let us know what you think, we always appreciate hearing from you. If you are unhappy with your purchase, please return to:
- Freepost Nestlé UK Consumer Services.
- Phone 00800 0789 0789
- Phone lines are open 9am-5pm Monday to Friday.
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 30g serving with 125ml semi-skimmed milk||RI - Reference Intake for Adults* Reference Intake||RI - Reference Intake for Adults*|
|of which saturates||0.7g||1.4g||20g||0.2g|
|of which sugars||22g||13g||90g||6.7g|
|Vitamins and Minerals||%RI*||%RI*|
|Vitamin D||2.5µg 51%||0.80µg 16%|
|Vitamin C||55mg 68%||19mg 23%|
|Riboflavin||0.89mg 64%||0.50mg 36%|
|Niacin||11mg 69%||3.4mg 22%|
|Vitamin B6||0.92mg 66%||0.34mg 24%|
|Folic Acid||180µg 90%||58.6µg 29%|
|Pantothenic Acid||3.3mg 54%||1.4mg 24%|
|Calcium||502mg 63%||302mg 38%|
|Iron||10mg 71%||3.1mg 22%|
|* Reference Intake (RI)||-||-||-||-|
|A 30g serving of Nestlé Honey Cheerios provides at least 15% of the RI of nine vitamins and minerals||-||-||-||-|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019