- Energy1197kJ 284kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1005.50kJ (238.90kcal)
- Extra mild fajita meal kit containing 8 tortillas, tomato stir in sauce & herb seasoning mix
- Extra mild fajita meal kit containing 8 tortillas, tomato stir in Sauce & herb seasoning mix
Flour Tortillas (69%): Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Palm Oil, Dextrose, Humectant (Glycerine), Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid, Malic Acid), Emulsifier (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids), Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Calcium Phosphate), Preservatives (Calcium Propionate, Sorbic Acid), Salt, Stabiliser (Xanthan Gum), Rapeseed Oil, Wheat Starch.
Tomato Stir-in Sauce (30%): Tomato Puree, Single Cream (Milk), Sugar, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Rapeseed Oil, Chilli Pepper, Smoked Paprika, Salt, Onion Powder, Coriander Leaf, Coriander, Garlic Powder, Concentrated Lime Juice, Cumin, Flavouring, Parsley, Modified Maize Starch, Chipotle Chilli, Sunflower Oil, Oregano, Water, Nutmeg, Cinnamon, Cayenne Pepper, Onion, Acetic Acid.
Herb Seasoning Mix (1%): Salt, Dextrose, Onion Powder, Maltodextrin, Garlic Powder, Sugar, Acidity Regulators (Lactic Acid, Calcium Lactate), Parsley, Stabiliser (Guar Gum), Turmeric, Cayenne Pepper, Rapeseed Oil.
- Contains milk, gluten and wheat.Allergy Advice! For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Store in a cool dry place., Tortillas & Sauce. Once opened reseal, refrigerate and consume within 3 days. Tortillas packaging in a protective atmosphere. Herb Seasoning Mix: Once opened store in an airtight container and use within 14 days. Not suitable for home freezing.
Temperature: Fan 130°C, Gas 2, 150°C
Time: 10 minutes
Instructions: Remove tortillas from packaging and gently warm by microwaving on full power for 35 seconds (800W) / 30 seconds (900W) or by wrapping them in foil and placing on a baking tray in a pre-heated oven (150°C/FAN 130°C/Gas Mark 2) for 10 minutes.
Instructions: 35 seconds 800W
30 seconds 900W
Remove tortillas from packaging and gently warm by microwaving on full power for 35 seconds (800W) / 30 seconds (900W) or by wrapping them in foil and placing on a baking tray in a pre-heated oven (150°C/FAN 130°C/Gas Mark 2) for 10 minutes.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving
- Do not reheat.
- To prepare Extra Mild Fajitas you require:1 Tesco Extra Mild Fajita Kit500g Chicken breast fillets, cutinto thin strips,30ml (2 tbsp)oil1 lettuceTomatoes100ml Sour CreamSTEP ONEAdd oil to a heavy based frying pan and heat. Stir-fry the chicken until lightly browned. Add the Stir-in sauce to the chicken and leave to simmer for a few minutes until the chicken is covered in the creamy tomato sauce and thoroughly cooked. STEP TWOIn a bowl, combine the herb seasoning mix with the sour cream. STEP THREERemove tortillas from packaging and gently warm by microwaving on full power for 35 seconds (800W) / 30 seconds (900W) or by wrapping them in foil and placing on a baking tray in a pre-heated oven (150°C/FAN 130°C/Gas Mark 2) for 10 minutes.STEP FOURSpoon Filling into the middle of a pre-heated tortilla, top with the Herb Sour Cream, lettuce and tomatoes.STEP FIVEWrap & serve TIP: don't overfill your tortilla or it won't fold properly!
Number of uses
- Tortillas packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g (as sold)||As sold one quarter of a pack (approx 119g) contains|
|Energy||1005.50kJ (238.90kcal)||1196.55kJ (284.29kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016