- Energy292kJ 69kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 572kJ / 135kcal
- Skinless, boneless chicken breast pieces coated in a garlic and herb marinade.
Keep refrigerated below 4°C.
Temperature: Fan 170°C, Gas 5, 190°C
Time: 18-22 mins
Instructions: Place kebabs on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 10 minutes. Turn and cook for a further 8-12 minutes.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Instructions: For a chargrilled barbecue effect, cook as per cooking guidelines above, then place on the barbecue for a further 5 minutes, turning frequently.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Poultry is cooked if the juices run clear when the deepest part of the flesh is pierced with a thin skewer
- If they are pink, continue cooking for a few minutes and retest.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils thoroughly after contact with raw meat.
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 24 hours in the fridge.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Packaged in a protective atmosphere.Warning: This product contains sharp wooden skewers.Caution: This product contains raw meat..
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/4 of a pack (51g)|
|Energy||572kJ / 135kcal||292kJ / 69kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019