- Energy134 kJ 32 kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 89 kJ 21 kcal
- Orange Juice Drink with Sweetener and Vitamin C
- Not from concentrate orange juice blended with water and Stevia leaf extract
- Enjoy as part of a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle
- -Enjoy Tropicana Trop50, 50% less sugar and calories than regular fruit juice
- -Great tasting Orange & Mango juice drink blended with refreshing water and an extract of the natural stevia leaf*
- -Enjoy Tropicana Trop50 throughout the week with this 1L take home carton.
- -Contains vitamin C, which helps reduce tiredness
- -Made from 100% pure pressed fruit juice, no artificial colours, sweeteners or flavours
- *No added sugars as with all fruit juices. Contains naturally occurring sugars from fruit.
- We've been making juice for over 70 years and still bring the same passion to the process as when we first started. The Tropicana story began with Anthony T. Rossi, who arrived in the U.S. with just $25 in his pocket. He founded Tropicana in 1947 with the mission of making the goodness of the finest fruit accessible to everyone.
- At Tropicana we are obsessed by juice. We are also driven by the desire to deliver great nutrition to everyone who drinks Tropicana. Have you tried the new Tropicana Essentials range?
- Pack size: 1litre
- Packed with vitamin C, which helps reduce tiredness
Water, Orange Juice (42%), Colour (Beta Carotene), Vitamin C, Thickener (Pectin), Acids (Malic Acid, Citric Acid), Sweetener (Steviol Glycosides), Natural Flavourings
Keep refrigerated., For best before see cap.
Preparation and Usage
- Shake well before serving and use within 5 days of opening.
Number of uses
6-7 This bottle contains 6-7 servings
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Sweeteners
Plastic - Widely Recycled Bottle
Name and address
- PO Box 6642,
- LE4 8WZ.
- PO Box 6642,
- LE4 8WZ.
- United Kingdom 0800 032 4460
- Republic of Ireland 1800 509 408
1 Litres ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values 100ml||150ml1 (%*)|
|Energy||89 kJ 21 kcal||134 kJ 32 kcal (2%)|
|of which saturates||0g||0g (0%)|
|of which sugars(2)||3.9g||5.8g (6%)|
|Vitamin C||40mg (50%*)||60mg (75%)|
|1 Average serving. This bottle contains 6-7 servings||-||-|
|2 Contains naturally occurring sugars from juice||-||-|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019