- • 10 Sec Reading,
- • Waterproof
- • Fever alert
- • Last memory reading
- • Soft & flexible tip
Store out of sight and reach of children
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
- • When using the thermometer for the first time the screen will display
- Lo °C this is the normal operation
- • Read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use and keep in a safe
- place for future reference.
- • The British Medical Association recommends that the value that
- represents normal body temperature is 37°c. However there is a variation
- between individuals. A child’s normal temperature may vary between 36°c and
- 37.5°c.If a child’s temperature goes over 39c° or remains above normal for more
- than two days seek medical advice. If you are at all concerned or unsure, seek
- medical advice.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016