- Single Malt Scotch Whisky
- Marrying single malt whisky is a tradition we have passed down through generations. Our whisky is matured for 12 years in Olorosso, European oak sherry and American oak casks before being married by our Malt Master, Brian Kinsman, in specially designed, uniquely sized oak marrying tuns for 9 months.
- Tasting Notes: Characteristic sweet, fruity notes. Develops into butterscotch, cream, malt and subtle oak flavours.
- Flowing in the Valley of the Deer since 1887, our family's signature expression is the world's most awarded single malt Scotch whisky.
- With a unique freshness from the same Highland spring water we've used since 1887, its distinctive fruitiness comes from the high cut point William Grant always insisted upon. Carefully matured in the finest American oak and European oak sherry casks for at least 12 years, it is mellowed in oak marrying tuns to create its sweet and subtle oak flavours.
- Creamy with a long, smooth and mellow finish, our 12 Year Old is the perfect example of Glenfiddich's unique Speyside style and is widely proclaimed the best dram in the valley.
- For 20 years William Grant nurtured a dream to make the ‘best dram in the valley'. With the help of his family, he finally achieved that vision.
- In the summer of 1886, with his seven sons and two daughters by his side, William set out to fulfil a lifelong ambition. Together they began building his Distillery by hand, stone by stone. After a single year of work it was ready and William named it Glenfiddich, Gaelic for Valley of the Deer.
- William's passion, determination and pioneering spirit continues to guide us today. Glenfiddich is one of the few single malt distilleries to remain entirely family owned and is now the World's Most Awarded Single Malt Scotch Whisky, a true reflection of our founder's innovative nature, passed down through the generations.
- Glenfiddich is the best-selling and most awarded Malt Scotch Whisky in the world
- Pack size: 50cl
- Nose: Distinctively fresh and fruity with a hint of pear. Beautifully crafted and delicately balanced. Taste: Characteristic sweet, fruity notes. Develops into butterscotch cream, malt and subtle oak flavours. Finish: Long, smooth and mellow
Product of Scotland
Preparation and Usage
- Serve neat, with water (to bring out the flavours), over ice or in bespoke serves.
Name and address
- The Glenfiddich Distillery,
- The Glenfiddich Distillery,
Lower age limit
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019