- Energy633 kJ 156 kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 505kJ/120kcal
- Microwave Rice
- Visit tilda.com to find out where our delicious Basmati rice comes from and for recipe inspiration.
- For a bust of sunshine with your barbeque or light summer supper, try our deliciously, zesty Summery Rice Salad. Pure Basmati and nutty red rice combine with chickpeas, lemon, herby mint and a pinch of Za'atar spice for extra zing! Here comes summer!
- Packed in a protective atmosphere for extra freshness.
- Ready in 30 secs
- Perfect with olives and feta
- Gluten free
- Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians & vegans
- Pack size: 250g
Natural Basmati Rice - Steamed (65%), Chickpeas (8%), Tomatoes, Natural Red Rice - Steamed (5%), Onions, Sunflower Oil, Lemon Zest (1%), Vegetable Stock Powder (Rice Flour, Salt, Onions, Parsnips, Carrots, Olive Oil, Turmeric, Parsley), Mint (0.8%), Za'atar Herb and Spice Mix (0.6%), Lemon Juice (0.3%), Natural Flavouring, Garlic
- Free From: Gluten
Once opened keep refrigerated and use within 2 days.
- Cooking Instructions (General): Take care when handling the heated pouch.
- Microwave ovens may vary. Adjust cooking time accordingly.
- Microwave (From Ambient): Squeeze pouch, tear strip 2cm, microwave 800W 30sec
- Stir Fry (From Ambient): Stir fry for 1 min, serve & enjoy.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in the UK from imported and local ingredients
Number of uses
2 2 servings per pack: Serving size 125g
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
Name and address
- PO Box 550,
- RM13 9AE,
- PO Box 550,
- RM13 9AE,
- Contact us via email@example.com
Do not consume if pack is damaged or pierced.
250 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per 125g Serving|
|of which saturates||0.4g||0.5g|
|of which sugars||0.9g||1.1g|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019