- Energy1500kJ 357kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 833.20kJ (198.40kcal)
- Egg pasta parcels filled with ricotta cheese and spinach, seasoned with nutmeg
Wheat Flour, Ricotta Cheese (Milk) (20%), Durum Wheat Semolina, Egg (9%), Dried Potato, Spinach (3%), Dried Cream (Milk), Margarine, Sunflower Oil, Dried Skimmed Milk, Palm Oil, Salt, Hard Cheese (Milk), Onion, Sugar, Spinach Powder, Nutmeg, Olive Oil, Butter (Milk), Milk Proteins, Malted Wheat Flour, Black Pepper, Dried Garlic.
Margarine contains: Palm Oil, Water, Sunflower Oil, Salt.
- Allergy Advice! For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 2 days and by 'use by' date shown., Use by: see front of pack
Instructions: Remove all packaging.
Bring a large pan of water to the boil.
Add the pasta and simmer for 5 minutes (from chilled)/6 minutes (from frozen).
Drain and serve immediately.
Time: Chilled: 5 mins Frozen: 6 mins
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.Use within 1 month
- Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||One-third of a pack (180g**) contains|
|Energy||833.20kJ (198.40kcal)||1499.76kJ (357.12kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016