- Unperfumed Soap for Sensitive Skin
- Pure organic soap made with the finest natural ingredients
- Totally free from detergents, SLS, parabens, sorbates & silicones
- Free from sulphates
- Visit www.littlesoapcompany.co.uk to buy all our soaps (including our hand-made range, liquid handsoaps, bubblebaths, foaming bodywashes and our 'Little Beast' Pet Range) online.
- Learn how to make your own organic soap, and skincare products at our Little Soap Schools.
- Please visit our website for more details.
- None of our products are tested on animals (though we do often wash our office dog, Henry with them! You can see him behind the scenes at @CotswoldLabrador on Instagram)
Made with the finest natural ingredients, this unperfumed English organic oatmeal bar soap is totally free from detergents, SLS, alcohol, parabens, sorbates, silicones, sulphates and preservatives.
Without fragrance or fuss, the pure organic soap simply cleanses your skin. The lovely, nourishing English organic oatmeal is like dessert for your body and great on all skin types, whether problematic, normal, oily or dry.
- Nestling in the North Cotswolds Hills, the eco-savvy Little Soap Company provides your skin with the richest, finest & most naturally wholesome soap that we believe possible.
- We know that much of what we use on our skin can be absorbed, so we are passionate about eradicating the use of ingredients such as SLS, parabens, synthetic fragrances & colours & petroleum derivatives which can have negative implications for health.
- "May aim, quite simply is to make pure, natural soap accessible to everyone"
- Emma x
- Turn your beauty regime Green!
- By using Little Organic soap as the foundation of your skincare regime, you are protecting yourself and the environment. Organic ingredients are grown without the use of herbicides, chemical fertilizers or pesticides that pollute our air, run into our water supplies, and become embedded in our soil. Instead, these ingredients are harvested in a way that is actually beneficial to our entire ecosystem.
- Good for you and good for the earth
- Here at Little Soap, we strive to be as holistic and biodynamic as we can to co-exist with the environment. We only use base oils and butters sourced from organic vegetable plantations with a proven commitment to protecting local wildlife and the rainforests.
- Free from skincare Awards 2015, Problem Skin - Silver
- Free from detergents, SLS, alcohol, parabens, sorbates, silicones, sulphates and preservatives
- Not tested on animals
- 100% suitable for both Vegans and Vegetarians
- Pack size: 110g
Organic Sustainable Palm Oil (Sodium Palmate), Organic Coconut Oil (Sodium Cocoate), Water (Aqua), Naturally occurring Glycerin (Glycerine), Organic Oats (Avena Sativa), Salt (Sodium Chloride), Citric Acid (Sodium Citrate), Made with 85.8% Certified Organic Oils, The Oils are EcoCert and RSPO Certified Sustainable Palm Oils
- Free From: Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
Store in a cool dark place away from direct sunlight.
Preparation and Usage
- Directions: Use with warm water to create a luxurious lather - did we mention they are great to shave all your necessary places with too (girls & boys)?
- Free From Preservatives
- For external use only.
Name and address
- Little Soap Company,
- WR12 7AL.
- Little Soap Company,
- WR12 7AL.
For external use only.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019