- Reed Diffuser White Vanilla Bean
- Find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/airwickuk
- For ingredients: www.rbeuroinfo.com
- Air Wick Red Diffuser uses natural rattan stems to delicately diffuse wonderful fragrances. Create a welcoming atmosphere in your home with its natural fragrance experience and elegant design.
- Experience the smooth blend of white vanilla sprinkled with an essence of fresh coconut and a touch of white magnolia and musk.
By Appointment to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II Manufacturers of Antiseptics, Air Fresheners, Polishes, Cleaners and Laundry Products Reckitt Benckiser plc, Slough
- Contains natural essential oils
- Pack size: 25ml
Preparation and Usage
- Directions for use
- Read safety information carefully before use
- 1) Unscrew and remove the cap.
- 2) Wearing gloves use your finger to push out the sealing disc from the top of the cap.
- 3) Screw the cap back onto the bottle.
- 4) Insert the rattan stems into the bottle making sure you spread out the stems. The stems will act as a wick to draw up the fragrance and release it slowly into the air.
- 5) Ensure the product is placed on a stable surface to prevent accidental spillage. Do not place on polished, painted or plastic surfaces. Wipe surface in case of spillage.
- Please retain instructions for future reference.
- Lasts up to 4 weeks.
- UK - PO Box 4044,
- SL1 0NS.
- Tel: 0845 769 7079
- ROI - Citywest Business Campus
- Dublin 24.
- Tel: 01 661 7318
25 Millilitres ℮
AIRWICK REED DIFFUSER WHITE VANILLA
WARNING PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE SAFETY AND PRECAUTIONARY TEXT BEFORE USE. KEEP FOR FUTURE REFERENCE. Use only as directed. AIR WICK Reed Diffuser White Vanilla Bean. Causes skin irritation. Causes serious eye irritation. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Keep out of reach of children and pets. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a doctor. Wear eye/face protection. IF ON SKIN: Wash with soap and water. If skin irritation or a rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. IF ON EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do - continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists get medical advice/attention. People suffering from perfume sensitivity should be cautious when using this product. Air Fresheners do not replace good hygiene practices. WARNING Contains: dl-Citronellol, Geraniol, alpha-iso-Methylionone, Citral, 2-Methyl-3-(pisopropylphenyl) propionaldehyde and Linalool. May produce an allergic reaction.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019