- Join us on Facebook/CathedralCity
- 14 individually wrapped portions of Cathedral City Mature, Extra Mature & Vintage Cheddar
- The perfect post dinner evening treat offering little bits of what you fancy, when you fancy! Pack contains an assortment of cheeses: full selection cannot be guaranteed.
- Cathedral City film is not currently recyclable by local authorities, but we're working on it. In the meantime, please recycle your cheese film packaging through Terracycle®'s alternative recycling solution. For more details please visit cathedralcity.co.uk.
- Up and down the country, sitting splendidly in a sandwich or bubbling beautifully on toast, there's nothing quite like Cathedral City. That's because our award winning Cornish creamery only uses milk from dedicated West Country farmers to create our distinctive, smooth, creamy cheddar every time. Which is why we're proud to be The Nation's Favourite.
- All of our milk is 100% British and sourced from around 350 local dairy farmers in the South West, the heart of England's richest milk fields.
- Established in 1966.
- Extra Mature and Vintage Cheddars may contain naturally occuring calcium lactate crystals which are found in high quality aged cheddars.
- Pack contains an assortment of cheddar varieties, full selection of Mature, Extra Mature and Vintage cannot be guaranteed.
- Each Portion Packaged In A Protective Atmosphere.
- Approx. 14 pieces
- Not Yet Recycled
By Appointment to Her Majesty The Queen Suppliers of Dairy Products Dairy Crest Limited, Surrey.
- The Nation's Favourite
- Suitable For Vegetarians
- Pack size: 168G
- Contains Milk.
Keep Refrigerated Below 5°C.
Name and address
- Freepost Saputo.
- If you are not entirely satisfied with this product or have any other comments, please contact us at:
- Cathedral City Careline
- 0800 783 7281
- Freepost Saputo.
14 x 12g ℮
|Typical Values||(per 100g)||(Per 12g serving)|
|(of which saturates)||21.7g||2.6g|
|(of which sugars)||0.1g||0g|
|Calcium||739mg (92%RI)||89mg (11%RI)|
|RI = Reference Intake||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021