- 14 individually wrapped portions of Cathedral City Mature, Extra Mature & Vintage Cheddar
- The perfect post dinner evening treat offering little bits of what you fancy, when you fancy! Pack contains an assortment of cheeses: full selection cannot be guaranteed.
- - From the Nation's Favourite Cheese
- - 100% natural cheddar
- - Made in Great Britain using British milk
- - High in protein and a source of calcium
- - Suitable for vegetarians
- Up and down the country, sitting splendidly in a sandwich or bubbling beautifully on toast, there's nothing quite like Cathedral City. That's because our award winning Cornish creamery only uses milk from dedicated West Country farmers to create our distinctive, smooth, creamy cheddar every time. Which is why we're proud to be The Nation's Favourite.
- All of our milk is 100% British and sourced from around 350 local dairy farmers in the South West, the heart of England's richest milk fields.
- Join us on Facebook/CathedralCity
- Established in 1966. By Appointment to Her Majesty The Queen Suppliers of Fresh Milk and Dairy Products Dairy Crest Limited, Surrey. Red Tractor Assured.
- Each portion packaged in a protective atmosphere.
- From the Nation's Favourite Cheese
- 100% natural cheddar
- Made in Great Britain using British milk
- High in protein and a source of calcium
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 168g
- High in protein
- A source of calcium
- Contains Milk
Keep refrigerated 2-5°C.Best Before See Below.
Name and address
- Freepost Dairy Crest.
- If you are not entirely satisfied with this product or have any other comments, please contact us at:
- Cathedral City Careline 0800 783 7281
- Freepost Dairy Crest.
14 x 12g ℮
|Typical Values||(per 100g)||(Per 12g serving)|
|Energy||1725kJ / 416kcal||207kJ / 50kcal|
|(of which saturates)||21.7g||2.6g|
|(of which sugars)||0.1g||0g|
|Calcium||739mg (92% NRV)||89mg (11% NRV)|
|NRV = Nutrient Reference Value||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020