- Fixodent Complete denture adhesive with light mint flavour, is the perfect fit for you if you just don’t want to think about your dentures. Whatever you’re doing, whatever you’re eating, you’ll enjoy the confidence that comes from having your dentures held securely and comfortably in place. Fixodent Complete has a strong hold throughout the day, an improved comfort by cushioning between gums and dentures and helps to create a food seal preventing food particles from getting beneath your dentures. So you can simply relax and enjoy your life to the fullest.
- Fixodent Denture Adhesive with light mint flavour especially designed for complete care
- Complete solution with 3 benefits: strong hold, improved comfort and foodseal
- 10x stronger hold vs. no adhesive
- For full and partial dentures
- For even better results, please check our range of Premium Denture Adhesives: Dual Power, Dual Protection, Foodseal, 0%
- Helps stop those irritating food particles from getting under your denture
- Pack size: 70.0Grams
Calcium/Zinc PVM/MA Copolymer, Paraffinum Liquidum, Cellulose Gum, Petrolatum, Silica, CI 14720, Aroma, Menthol, CI 16185, Limonene
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Preparation and Usage
- Usage instructions:
- 1. Clean dentures and gums thoroughly.
- 2. For best results apply dots of the adhesive at intervals along edges and surfaces of the denture which come into contact with your mouth.
- 3. Rinse mouth with water before inserting dentures. Our denture adhesive is designed to react with the moisture to form a thin, tight, food seal barrier.
- 4. Press denture firmly into place and hold briefly.
- 5. For best results wait 15-30 minutes before eating or drinking. DO NOT use more product than shown in diagram (not more than about 1.25g, carefully following the diagram). If product oozes off denture in your mouth you are using too much.
- DO NOT use product more than once a day. With proper use, this tube should last at least 4 weeks.
- DO NOT use excess product for poorly fitting dentures.
- DO NOT use more than directed. Contains zinc, consult a doctor if using other products containing zinc.
Name and address
- Whitehall Lane, Egham, Surrey, TW20 9NW, UK
- Procter & Gamble UK,
- KT13 0XP,
- 0800 731 1792
- Question? Give us a ring or send us a mail.
Keep out of reach of children.
70.0 Grams ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016