Avent Natural Bottle 125Ml 2S
- Natural Feeding Bottle
- Choosing the right teat for your baby
- Four different flow rates to keep up with your baby's growth. Use the Philips Avent Natural bottles only with Philips Avent Natural feeding teats.
- Newborn 0m+ - 1 hole
- Slow flow 1m+ - 2 holes
- Medium flow 3m+ - 3 holes
- Fast flow 6m+ - 4 holes
- Natural latch on
- The wide breast shaped teat promotes natural latch on similar to the breast and makes it easier for your baby to combine breast and bottle feeding.
- Advance anti-colic system
- Innovative twin valve design reduces colic and discomfort by venting air into the bottle and not baby's tummy.
- Unique comfort petals
- Petals inside the teat increase softness and flexibility without teat collapse. Your baby will enjoy a more comfortable and contented feed.
- Simple to use and clean
- Wide bottle neck makes filling and cleaning easy.
- Only a few parts for quick and simple assembly.
- Ergonomic shape
- Extra comfortable shape, easy to hold and grip in any direction, even for baby's tiny hands.
- No. 1 recommend by mums*
- *Based on December 2010 TNS online satisfaction survey conducted among more than 10 000 female users of childcare brand and products in the USA. the UK, France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Russia and China
- "My baby seemed very content with the breast-shaped teat. He latched on and accepted it right away, which makes it easy for my baby to switch between breast and bottle."
- Cathy, mum of a 2 month old son
- Philips Avent 3-in-1 electric steam steriliser
- Growing with your baby
- Compatible range from breastfeeding to cup.
- BPA free*
- ** BPA free - following EU directive 2011/8/EU
- This BPA free bottle is made of PP material (Polypropylene).
- The natural way to bottle feed
- Natural latch on - easier to combine breast and bottle feeding
- Unique comfort petals - for and extra soft and flexible teat
- Advanced anti-colic system - with innovative twin valve design
- BPA free
- Leak free
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in England
Preparation and Usage
- Caring for your baby
- We recommend you replace teats every 3 months for hygiene reasons.
- Wash and sterilise your baby's bottle every time you use it.
- Always refer to the enclosed leaflet for instructions.
Name and address
- Philips AVENT,
- Consumer Lifestyle BV,
- Tussendiepen 4,
- 9206 AD Drachten,
- The Netherlands.
- For product information or advice please call our customer care line
- GB: Call free on 0800 331 6015
- IRL: Call Free on 1800 744 5477
2 x 125ml Bottles
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016