- Energy1772kJ 423kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1259 kJ
- Seasoning Mix for Chicken with Rosemary and Garlic.
- To learn more about our ingredients, and for tasty meal ideas go to: maggi.co.uk
- For more great meal ideas go to maggi.co.uk
- Cooking bag locks in juice
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Pack size: 36g
Vegetables (Potato, Tomato, Onion), Table Salt, Herbs and Spices (Rosemary (5.5%), Paprika, Sage, Black Pepper, Thyme (1.5%), Turmeric), Garlic (8.5%), Potato Starch, Yeast Extract, Maize Starch, Sugar, Sunflower Oil, Caramelised Sugar, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Flavouring (with Milk and Celery)
- May contain traces of Wheat, Egg, Soya and Mustard
- May Contain: Eggs, Mustard, Soya, Wheat
Store in a cool, dry place
Preparation and Usage
- We add
- Only ingredients you know
- You add
- 1 small whole chicken
- 1 Preheat oven to 180ºC (160ºC for fan oven), Gas Mark 4. Do not exceed this temperature. Remove and unfold the cooking bag from top of the sachet, keep the red tie for later use. Place a small chicken (1.2kg) into bag, rub 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil over the skin. Add the seasoning from sachet into the bag.
- 2 Close the bag at the end using the red tie. Mix together by gently massaging the seasoning into the ingredients. Place the bag on its side into a large ovenproof dish, spreading out the ingredients. Do not pierce the bag. Place dish on the bottom shelf of the oven. The bag expands so ensure there is enough space between racks.
- 3 Cook for 1 1/4 hours. Remove from the oven, leave to stand for 2-3 minutes before opening. Carefully remove the chicken from the bag - the steam will be very hot. Ensure that the chicken is fully cooked through and piping hot and that any juices run clear. Enjoy the juicy Rosemary and Garlic chicken.
- Serves 6
- Maggi meal**
- Serve your chicken with new potatoes, carrots and green beans.
- Cooking appliances vary. These instructions are given as a guide only. Bags are not suitable for use in microwave or with switched on grill function.
- **1/6 recommended Maggi meal made following recipe; pictured back of pack.
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Contact us Free
- 0800 00 00 30 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 207,
- YO91 1XY,
DANGER OF SUFFOCATION KEEP BAG AWAY FROM BABIES AND CHILDREN
36 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g as Sold||Per 100g**||Per Serving**||% RI*|
|Energy||1259 kJ||395 kJ||1772 kJ||-|
|-||298 kcal||94 kcal||423 kcal||21%|
|of which: saturates||0.6g||1.2g||5.3g||27%|
|of which: sugars||17.2g||1.9g||8.5g||9%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|**1/6 recommended Maggi meal made following recipe; pictured back of pack||-||-||-||-|
|Basis for per 100g as consumed. Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016