- Zero% Shower Gel
- Save water turn off the tap
- Be kind to dry skin in the shower by keeping it moisturised and healthy. Sanex Zero% Dry Skin Shower Gel has added natural moisturisers and fewer chemicals. Gently clean your skin, while minimising the environmental impact.
- At Sanex, we've been devoted to keeping your skin clean and healthy since 1984. Using the most advanced methods and fewest ingredients, we've created a range of skin-friendly products to minimise allergic reactions. Our formulation, including the finest ingredients, helps to maintain your skin's natural best condition.
- Added natural moisturisers for dry skin
- 0% parabens, 0% colorants, 0% soap
- Dermatologically tested
- European Ecolabel certified
- Pack size: 250ml
Aqua, Glycerin, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Coco-Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lactate, Lactic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum, Sodium Salicylate, Glyceryl Oleate
Country of Origin
Produce of the EU
Origin Free Text
Made in EU
Name and address
- GU2 8JZ.
- GU2 8JZ.
- GB 00-800-321-321-32
250 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016