Simple Kind To Skin Pure Handwash 250Ml
- Smile it's simple. Simple have been the experts in sensitive skin since launching the first perfume and colour-free soap in 1960. We’ve stayed committed to our original philosophy of creating skincare and skin cleansing products suitable for all skin types with the suitable formulation, From this we have learnt that if something is as delicate and precious as skin, it deserves only the kindest care. Simple says no to harsh, no to artificial perfumes and colours that can upset your skin. Instead, we as a brand simple use only our purest possible, skin-loving ingredients, so you can trust all our products to be kind to sensitive skin. So choose to use our simple products and use our and choose to use our Kind To Skin Pure Hand wash has a pure feel about it also which is a perfect blend of ingredients to leave your skin soft and hydrated. Our Simple pure Hand wash cleans and refreshes your skin to leave you feeling refreshed. When using our simple pure hand wash it is perfect for even sensitive skin. A pure hand wash that is dermatologically tested. When using our simple pure hand wash for best results apply to wet hands, lather and rinse thoroughly. Caution, when using simple hand wash avoid contact with eyes.
- Simple Pure sensitive handwash cleans and refreshes your skin
- A hand soap, soap and liquid soap perfect blend of ingredients to nurture your body
- A handwash for sensitive skin
- A pure handwash and cleanser dermatologically Tested
- A kind to skin caring handwash and sensitive handwash cleansing goodness containing Pro-Vitamin B5
- Apply the simple liquid handwash and caring hand wash to wet hands, lather and rinse thoroughly
- Pack size: 250millilitre
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Citric acid, Dipropylene Glycol, Panthenol, Pantolactone, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Polyquaternium-7, Sodium benzoate, Sodium lactate, Tocopheryl Acetate
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- Wirral CH63 3JW UK
Caution: If product gets in your eyes, rinse them with warm water. Avoid eyes and other sensitive areas. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016