- Who doesn’t like having soft skin? We all want to keep our skin looking healthy and well cared for, and it’s much easier to make that a regular part of your routine if you’ve found a moisturising shower gel. That’s the best way to feel confident that you’re nurturing your skin right from the start of your day. We know how you can do just that – with Dove Pro Age Body Wash. As we age, our skin begins to slow down its production of the natural lipids that help make it soft, but the right anti-ageing skin care products can help you get glowing, youthful-looking skin. Dove pro•age Body Wash is designed to give your skin the daily nourishment it needs, with Dove's gentle cleansers in a mild shower cream that's kind to ageing skin. The right moisturising shower gel can help you to nurture your skin right at the beginning of your day, in the shower. This Dove body wash combines NutriumMoisture™ with Dove's mild cleansers to help your skin retain its natural moisture while you wash and leaves you with softer, smoother skin after just one shower. NutriumMoisture™ is a blend of moisturisers and skin natural nutrients, and helps your skin to maintain its natural balance while you shower. This helps to create a shower gel that minimises skin dryness while nourishing deep into the surface layers of your skin. Squeeze generously onto a shower puff or lather between your hands. Spread the rich lather over your skin before rinsing away with warm water.
- Nourishes ageing skin
- A female bodywash and cleanser that gives you softer, smoother skin after just one shower
- Moisturising body wash minimises skin dryness
- Nourishes deep into the surface layers of the skin
- A female shower gel and shower moisturiser helps maintain your skin's moisture barrier as you cleanse
- A moisturising bodywash a mild, gentle formula is kind to your skin
- Pack size: 500millilitre
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Name and address
- Unilever Dept ER,
- Wirral CH63 3JW UK
External usage only. As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016