Tesco Finest Goats Cheese And Roasted Pepper Tart 400G
- Energy1170kJ 281kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1170.10kJ (280.60kcal)
- Cheddar cheese and herbs baked with eggs and double cream on a tomato sauce layer in a butter enriched shortcrust pastry case, topped with medium fat soft goat's cheese discs and red peppers.
- Butter enriched pastry with a rich filling of double cream, hand finished with red pepper and goat's cheese. We have baked this tart with double cream, so it's deliciously indulgent. Creamy goat's cheese from the south west of France adds a savoury, tangy flavour that's balanced by perfectly seasoned, ripe and juicy chopped tomatoes.
Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Skimmed Milk, Red Pepper (10%), Pasteurised (Egg), Medium Fat Soft Goat's Cheese (Milk) (7%), Butter (Milk), Tomato, Palm Oil, Mild Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Double Cream (Milk), Fromage Frais (Milk), Onion, Cornflour, Rapeseed Oil, Tomato Purée, Garlic Purée, Sugar, Salt, Parsley, Basil, Thyme, White Pepper, Black Pepper, Processing Aids (Citric Acid), Nutmeg.
Medium Fat Soft Goat's Cheese (Milk) contains: Goats Milk, Salt, Lactic Starter Culture, Coagulant, Mould Culture.
Mild Cheddar Cheese (Milk) contains: Milk, Salt, Starter Culture, Vegetarian Rennet.
Fromage Frais (Milk) contains: Skimmed Milk, Milk Proteins, Starter Culture.
Garlic Purée contains: Water, Garlic Powder
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 2 days and by 'use by' date shown.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5 15-18 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 15-18 minutes. Leave to stand for 2 minutes before serving.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: Not suitable for heating from frozen.
Not suitable for microwave heating.
- Can be served hot or cold.For best results, remove from foil tray and oven heat.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||1/4 of a tart (100g)||do not print this column|
|Energy||1170.10kJ (280.60kcal)||1170.10kJ (280.60kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016