- Mixed Drink: Made with Californian White Zinfandel (48%) & 0.0% Alc. Mixer (52%)
- A delicate rosé with delicious notes of fresh cherries and sweet cranberries. Perfect for all occasions from a lunchtime barbeque to an evening celebration, and at 5.5% alcohol, suits today's busy lifestyle.
- At least 30% less calories than regular FirstCape rosé wine
- Pack size: 750ml
- Contains: Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- A delicate rosé with delicious notes of fresh cherries and sweet cranberries
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Produced in the United Kingdom
Name and address
- Produced and Bottled for:
- M44 6BD,
- Brandphoenix Ltd,
- Oak Green House,
- 250 - 256 High Street,
- RH4 1QT,
- FirstCape Customer Care Line Number: +44 (0) 1306 745 300
Lower age limit
Statutory Years : 18
750 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016