Scholl Hard Skin Softening Cream Foot Care 60Ml
- Hard Skin Softening Cream
- How does Scholl Hard Skin Softening Cream work?
- The skin on the foot is unique as it's designed to withstand the day to day pressure of walking and standing. Sometimes prolonged pressure and friction, such as from ill-fitting shoes or being on your feet a lot, can cause hard skin to build up.
- The experts at Scholl know that the effective way to treat hard skin is to soften & remove it so have created a range of products specially formulated for hard skin.
- How is Scholl Hard Skin Softening Cream different?
- Scholl's products are all specially formulated for the unique skin of the foot
- With Salicylic acid to help soften stubborn areas of hard skin.
- Specially designed for larger problem areas such as under the heel and ball of the foot.
- Reveals soft, supple, smooth skin.
- Convenient to use, simply apply to affected areas and leave to work.
- 63 applications.
- Scholl about us
- Scholl understand feet and how you feel about them. That's why we're dedicated to creating innovative foot-care and footwear solutions, to enable you to enjoy feet that are attractive and full of vitality, every day.
- Skin care
- Visibly softer skin in 7 days
- With salicylic & lactic acids
- Suitable for regular use
- Pack size: 60ml
Aqua, Decyl Oleate, Glycerin, Steareth-2, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Steareth-21, Salicylic Acid, Prunus Persica Kernel Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tartaric Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Lactic Acid, Allantoin, Xanthan Gum, Parfum
Store below 25°C.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in Germany from local and imported components
Preparation and Usage
- 1 Apply directly to the area of hard skin and rub in.
- 2 For great results use with Scholl Instant Hard Skin Remover which is specially designed for larger areas of hard skin.
- Replace cap after use
- Reckitt Benckiser,
- Dansom Lane,
- HU8 7DS,
- UK: PO Box 4044,
- SL1 0NS.
- UK: 0800 074 2040
- ROI: Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24.
- ROI: 01 661 7318
Advice For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use on broken, bleeding skin. Keep out of reach of children. Stop using if skin becomes sore or inflamed. Not suitable for children. Scholl and diabetes Unfortunately this product is not suitable for people with diabetes or with poor blood circulation.
60 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016