- Energy646kJ 153kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 517kJ / 123kcal
- Smoked gammon joint formed from selected cuts of cured pork thick flank or topside with added water.
- From trusted farms. Working with selected farmers that we trust, to ensure high welfare standards and consistent quality. Perfect for a hassle free family meal, just place in the oven and follow the simple cooking instructions.
- Oven ready and seals in flavour for perfect results
- Pack size: 840g
Pork (87%), Water, Salt, Stabiliser (Sodium Triphosphate), Sugar, Preservative (Sodium Nitrite).
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 24 hours in a refrigerator. Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze. Follow the preparation guidelines above. Not suitable for cooking from frozen. Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately.
Instructions: 190°C Fan 170°C Gas 5 1 hr 5 mins This product is fully prepared and can be cooked in its packaging for your convenience. For best results we recommend cooking in the bag. Remove card sleeve and clear sticker before cooking. Place gammon in its bag on a baking tray, flat side down. Pierce top of the bag several times and place in a pre-heated oven. Cook for 1 hour 5 minutes and allow to rest for 15 minutes before opening. Carefully open bag and remove gammon before carving. Important Ensure there is enough room in the oven for the bag to expand to double it's size during cooking.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Tesco recommends that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils after contact with raw meat.
Produced in the U.K., using pork from Denmark
Number of uses
Paper widely recycled Metal check local recycling
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 125g**|
|Energy||517kJ / 123kcal||646kJ / 153kcal|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019