Scholl 2 In 1 Corn Removal Express Pen
- 2 in 1 Corn Express Pen
- How is the Scholl 2 in 1 Corn Express Pen different?
- The new Scholl 2 in 1 Corn Express Pen is a unique, highly effective and fast acting way to teat corns. It is reusable and will treat multiple corns.
- What are the results?
- Visible improvement within 5 days.
- Relieves pain.*
- *relieves pain associated with reducing thickness and therefore pressure of the corn
- What are corns?
- Corns are amongst the most common problems to affect the feet. Corns are a thickening of the skin in response to pressure. The thickened skin forms in a small inverted cone-shape (called a nucleus) that presses into the skin.
- Is this product right for me?
- Scholl 2 in 1 Corn Express is suitable for hard corns on the top of the toes and on the balls of the feet and for soft corns between the toes. Not recommended for use if you corn bleeds or hurts excessively. Seek medical advice as required.
- What are the symptoms?
- Corns are shaped like an inverted cone with the interior "point" often pressing on nerve endings, which may cause pain and discomfort, making it uncomfortable to walk. There is often an area of callus/hard skin overlying the corn.
- Highly effective & fast acting
- Treats multiple corns
- 1 Pen with Scraper and Treatment Liquid
Urea, Water, Ethanol, Butylated Methacrylate Copolymer, Propylene Glycol
Store in dry environment and below 25°C away from direct sunlight.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in United Kingdom from imported and local components
Preparation and Usage
- You Must read the instruction leaflet carefully before use
- How do I use Scholl 2 in 1 Corn Express Pen?
- Use in 2 parts:
- Step 1: Scraper
- Gently exfoliate the top layers of the corn to reduce the painful rubbing, providing relief and allowing the advanced liquid to penetrate into the corn. Reuse every 3 days to help remove the corn.
- Step 2: Advanced Treatment Liquid
- Apply the advanced liquid using the targeted applicator to soften the corn for an effective treatment.
- Apply daily.
- Reckitt Benckiser Healthcare (UK) Ltd,
- Dansom Lane,
- HU8 7DS,
- Reckitt Benckiser Ireland Ltd,
- 7 Riverwalk,
- Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24.
- Contact us
- UK: 0500 455 456
- Toll Free Contact Line:
Advice Do not use on broken irritated skin. Immediately discontinue use if any discomfort or irritation occurs and seek medical advice. For external use only. Only use on the affected area, do not apply to healthy skin. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Avoid use if pregnant or breast feeding. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use any other products on the affected area during the treatment period. Flammable, keep away from sources of ignition. Use only as directed. Scholl and diabetes This product is NOT SUITABLE for diabetics or those with poor blood circulation. For more information see leaflet inside.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019