Clipper Organic Earl Grey 80 Tea Bags 200G
- Unbleached Bags of Organic Everyday Earl Grey Tea
- Visit us at www.clippper teas.com
- The Fairtrade Certification Mark is your independent guarantee that the Fairtrade ingredients in this product have been certified in accordance with International Fairtrade Standards. www.info.fairtrade.net
- Product have been certified in accordance with International Fairtrade Standards.
- Light and refreshing with the distinctive citrus flavour of bergamot
- Clipper products are made with pure ingredients and a clear conscience. We use only the highest-quality sources, add nothing artificial and strive to improve the welfare or the workers. No wonder Clipper tastes so good
- Have you tried our green tea yet? We offer a wide range of speciality, fruit & herbal teas, as well as ground & instant coffees
- All our organic products are grown in a way that preserves the natural balance of the environment and will help sustain people, wildlife and the land for the future
- Natural, fair & delicious
- Light & delicate with a citrus zing
- Make every day a little bit special
- Pack size: 200g
Organically Grown Fairtrade Tea, Natural Bergamot Flavour 95% Fairtrade ArrayOfIngredient
Be sure to keep this box closed, dry and away from strong flavours
Origin Free Text
Imported ingredients, packed in the UK
Preparation and Usage
- How to Make a Perfect Cup of Tea
- This is how we do it: Always use fresh water, pour it over the tea bag while it's still boiling and allow to brew for 2-4 minutes. The rest is up to you
Name and address
- DT8 3PR,
- If this product does not reach you in perfect condition, please return the packet and contents, stating when and where purchased, to:
- Customer Information,
- DT8 3PR,
- Your statutory rights are not affected
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016