Rowntrees Pick And Mix Bag 150G
- Energy466kJ 110kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1545kJ
- Fruit Pastilles, Fruit Gums, Fruit Flavoured Chewy Sweets.
- Visit us at www.rowntrees.co.uk, www.facebook.com/rowntrees or www.twitter.com/rowntrees.
- Why choose one kind of Rowntree's® sweet when you can have three? This Pick & Mix bag brings together Tooty Frooties®, Fruit Pastilles, and Fruit Gums all in one bag! From the crunchy shell of fruit-flavoured Tooty Frooties® to the chewy delight of Fruit Pastilles and the long-lasting yumminess of Fruit Gums, there's something for everyone. A selection of fruity flavours and textures makes this bag delightfully fun for the whole family.
- Even better, we don't use artificial colours, flavours or preservatives in Rowntree's® sweets. It's even more reason to enjoy the different flavours, textures, shapes, and colours in every delicious bag.
- Did you know that our famous chewy sweets have been favourites for years? In 1862, Henry Rowntree bought a cocoa works in York and transformed it into a confectionary company. Since then we've been developing brilliant fruity-flavoured sweets, from Jelly Tots® to Randoms®.
- If you love our Pick & Mix pack, why not try Rowntree's® Randoms®? Every bag contains a completely unpredictable combination of chewy, fruity-flavoured Randoms®.
- Tooty Frooties®, Fruit Pastilles, and Fruit Gums in one bag
- A random selection of your favourite chewy Rowntree's® sweets
- Great for sharing with friends and family
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Pack size: 150g
Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Modified Starch, Gelatine, Gum Arabic, Acids (Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid), Concentrated Fruit Juices (1%) (Grape, Blackcurrant, Apple, Strawberry, Orange, Lemon, Lime), Vegetable Fat (Palm), Acidity Regulator (Trisodium Citrate), Flavourings, Colours (Anthocyanins, Curcumin, Carotenes, Carminic Acid, Copper Complexes of Chlorophyllins), Fruit and Vegetable Concentrate (Red Beet), Spirulina Concentrate, Glazing Agent (Carnauba Wax), Invert Sugar Syrup, D-Trehalose*, *Trehalose is a source of Glucose
- On rare occasions a sweet containing Milk and Soya may be present
Store cool and dry, For Best Before End See Base.
Preparation and Usage
- Know Your Servings
- 12 Sweets = 1 serving
Number of uses
4 Contains approximately 4 servings
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
Name and address
- PO Box 203,
- YO91 1XY,
- Contact us Free
- 0800 604 604 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 203,
- YO91 1XY,
Lower age limit
Advisory Years : 4
Important: Young children (less than 4 years) have limited chewing ability and could choke on small sweets.
150 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per serving**||Reference Intake*||% RI*|
|of which: saturates||0.4g||0.1g||20g||<1%|
|of which: sugars||58.4g||17.6g||90g||20%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|Contains approximately 4 servings||-||-||-||-|
|Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016