- Energy660kJ 159kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 777kJ / 187kcal
- Cooked and peeled coldwater prawns (Pandalus borealis) with a sauce made from mayonnaise, tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce and lemon juice.
- Juicy prawns paired with a Marie Rose sauce for a classic combination Responsibly sourced. Our wild caught prawns are responsibly sourced from the icy seas of the North East and North West Atlantic or Arctic Sea. The prawns in this product come from a fishery that has been independently certified to the MSC’s standard for a well managed and sustainable fishery. www.msc.org
- Juicy prawns paired with a Marie Rose sauce for a classic combination
- Pack size: 170g
INGREDIENTS: Prawn (Crustacean) (51%)
INGREDIENTS: Prawn (Crustacean) (51%), Water, Rapeseed Oil, Sugar, Cornflour, Pasteurised Egg Yolk, Salt, Tomato Paste, Spirit Vinegar, White Wine Vinegar, Worcestershire Sauce [Water, Sugar, Spirit Vinegar, Molasses, Onion Purée, Salt, Tamarind Paste, Clove, Ginger Purée, Garlic Purée], Citrus Fibre, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Mustard Flour, Pimento.
- May contain fish and molluscs.For allergens, see ingredients in bold., Also, may contain fish and molluscs.
Not suitable for home freezing.Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately.
Produced in the U.K., the NE Atlantic – Iceland
Preparation and Usage
This product is ready to eat, stir well before serving.
Number of uses
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove shell, some may remain.
Label. Paper widely recycled Pot. Plastic check local recycling Film. Plastic not currently recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g / Per 100ml||A serving contains|
|Energy||777kJ / 187kcal||660kJ / 159kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove shell, some may remain.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019