- Energy348kJ 83kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 347.80kJ (82.50kcal)
- Fermented sweetened soya alternative to yogurt with peach pieces and puree, enriched with calcium.
- Peach Soya Alternative to Yogurt
Water, Sugar, Soya Bean (7%), Peach Pieces (6%), Peach Purée (4%), Calcium Phosphate, Thickeners (Pectin, Carob Gum), Flavouring, Concentrated Lemon Juice, Bacterial Culture
- Free From: Milk, milk derivatives or Milk based dairy ingredients, Wheat or Wheat derivatives, Cereals containing Gluten,
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Not suitable for home freezing.
Number of uses
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove peach stones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
400g e (4 x 100g)
|Typical Values||100g contains||Each pot (100g) contains|
|Energy||347.80kJ (82.50kcal)||347.80kJ (82.50kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016