Nestle Drifter Chocolate Biscuits 8 Pack 157.6G
- Energy406kJ 97kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1991kJ
- Eight crisp wafers dipped in chewy caramel (30%) and covered in milk chocolate (23%)
- Enjoying chocolate as part of a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle is one of life's little pleasures
- DRIFTER was first launched by Rowntree's in 1980 before being acquired eighteen years later by Nestle in 1988, consisting of a biscuit wafer with caramel layered on top, enrobed in smooth milk chocolate. Having been dicsountinued in 2007, it was brought back by popular demand in 2008 as part of an act of nostalgia to bring back old favourites and remains popular amongst fans.
- DRIFTER is a great portionable lunchbox treat, containing 99 Calories per finger. It is free from artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, and is made with 100% certified sustainable cocoa from the Nestle Cocoa Plan. Our chocolate biscuit bars are also free from hydrogenated fat, nuts and eggs, and are suitable for vegetarians.
- The Nestle Cocoa Plan works with UTZ to ensure a better future for cocoa farmers and even better chocolate for you. Thanks to The Cocoa Plan, this means no matter where in the world you buy a BREAKAWAY, you know that the cocoa used to make its delicious chocolate layer was responsibly sourced.
- Have you tried Drifter Twin bars? They're a great lunchbox treat!
- A crisp biscuit wafer dipped in chewy caramel and covered in smooth milk chocolate
- 99 Calories
- No artificial sweeteners, colours, flavours or preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 19.7g
Sugar, Wheat Flour (contains Calcium, Iron, Thiamin and Niacin), Glucose Syrup, Invert Sugar Syrup, Vegetable Fats (Palm, Palm Kernel, Coconut, Sunflower, Shea/ Sal/ lllipe/ Kokum Gurgi/ Mango Kernel), Dried Whole Milk, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Sweetened Condensed Skimmed Milk, Lactose and Proteins from Whey (from Milk), Whey Powder (from Milk), Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin, Soya Lecithin), Salt, Yeast, Raising Agent (Sodium Bicarbonate), Skimmed Milk Powder, Butterfat (from Milk), Flavourings
Store cool and dry
Number of uses
8 Contains 8 servings
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Free From Artificial Sweeteners
- Contact us Free
- 0800 604 604 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 203,
- YO91 1XY,
8 x 19.7 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per serving**||Reference Intake*||% RI*|
|of which: saturates||9.9g||2.0g||20g||10%|
|of which: sugars||55.5g||11.4g||90g||13%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|Contains 8 servings||-||-||-||-|
|Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019