Pantene Pro-V Repair And Protect Shampoo 250Ml
- Pantene Pro-V Repair & Protect shampoo gently cleanses, while giving hair active Pro-V nutrients. Instantly reverses signs of damage such as breakage, lack of smoothness & shine.
- Shampoo for weak, damaged hair
- Restore hair’s strength against styling damage
- Prevent the formation of split ends
- Instantly reverses signs of damage
- Pack size: 250.0ml
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Citrate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Stearyl Alcohol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Parfum, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-6, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Trihydroxystearin, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Magnesium Nitrate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Preparation and Usage
- 1. Create lather 2. Rinse out well 3. Use conditioner
- Procter & Gamble UK,
- KT13 0XP,
- 0800 028 3578
- Question? Give us a ring or send us a mail.
Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016